Have one to sell?
Other Sellers on Amazon
Scribbling Women and the Real-Life Romance Heroes Who Love Them Paperback – Import, 25 January 2014
10 Days Replacement Only
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|Physical Damage, Defective, Wrong, or Missing item||10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Returns are subject to the seller's approval. You can also claim a refund by contacting customer service.
Enhance your purchase
"Chocolate for a Woman's Soul" for the Post-MillenniumIn Scribbling Women and the Real-Life Romance Heroes Who Love Them, twenty-eight romance fiction writers reveal their real-life stories of how they met, wed and loveand are loved and supported bytheir spouses and life partners. At times whimsical and laugh-out-loud funny (Jacquie DAlessandros "Donny & Me?", Nikoo and Jim McGoldricks "Soul Mates for a Thousand Lifetimes"), at others poignant and bittersweet (Elf Ahearns "A Lost Friend, A Movie Star, A Man to Love Forever"), all unfailingly inspiring (Lisa Renée Joness "Unexpected Treasures"; Deanna Raybourns "Once in a Blue Moon"), each essay celebrates that most powerful and sacred of human bonds: love.Happily Ever After isnt only the stuff of romance novels and fairy tales. It is every womans birthright.All net proceeds from sales of the anthology are donated to Win (www.winnyc.org).
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on SBI Credit Card EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 1250 on SBI Credit Card Non-EMI Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- Flat INR 300 Instant Discount on SBI Debit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 5000 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 100000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1000 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 75000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 50000 Here's how
- Additional Flat INR 1500 Instant Discount on SBI Credit Card Trxn. Min purchase value INR 30000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Super Offer: Claim your offer on any product of your choice and save - Click here to claim . Here's how
About the Author
Hope Tarr is the award winning author of twenty-five historical and contemporary romance novels including OPERATION CINDERELLA, the launch to her Suddenly Cinderella Series, optioned by Twentieth Century Fox as a feature film. Hope is also a co-founder and current curator of Lady Jane's Salon, New York City's first and only monthly romance series now in its sixth year with nine satellites nationwide. She lives in Manhattan with her real-life romance hero and their rescue cats. Visit her online at www.HopeTarr.com, www.LadyJaneSalonNYC.com, www.Facebook.com/HopeC.Tarr, and www.Twitter.com/HopeTarr.
- Publisher : Createspace Independent Pub (25 January 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 194 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1495313727
- ISBN-13 : 978-1495313721
- Item Weight : 290 g
- Dimensions : 15.19 x 1.14 x 22.91 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.1 out of 5
9 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
True Romance!!Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 18 February 2021
I enjoyed the true love stories of the authors that write romance stories. It was reassuring to know that they have rough patches but that there can still be a happily ever after.
Patricia A. Marinelli
Loved this book!Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 27 January 2014
I just finished this book and I loved it. Some of the stories are funny, some are romantic, some are cute, some will break your heart but all are wonderfully true stories of love. It read anywhere from one to four stories a night. Enjoy, while you help a charity.
8 people found this helpful
It's for realReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 27 February 2014
For those of us who enjoy romance, this collection contains real stories about real men and women who have fallen in love. Charming, gutsy, and well written... I highly recommend this anthology and the good cause it supports. The added benefit is that it introduces me to authors I hope to try. Enjoy.
Scribbling Women Five Star ReviewReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 20 February 2014
This is an amazing collection of funny, tender and heart warming stories written by Romance writers on how they met and fell in love with their spouses/significant other. Absolutely loved it. Highly recommend!
2 people found this helpful
loved itReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on 29 March 2014
every bit as heart-warming as you'd expect, and each author has their own style of telling their own personal story. this gave me a bunch of names i'd like to read more of how they write!