|Model Name||Seagate Game Drive|
|Product Dimensions||9.35 x 7.9 x 0.91 cm; 86.18 Grams|
|Item model number||STHB2000401|
|Memory Storage Capacity||2000 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||2000|
|Digital Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Hard Drive Size||2 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||USB 2.0/3.0|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||Gaming Console|
|Mounting Hardware||Seagate Game Drive for Xbox SSD, 18-inch (45.72cm) USB 3.0 cable, Quick start guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Device Type||External Solid State Drive|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Imported By||SUPERTRON ELECTRONICS PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Item Weight||86.2 g|
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD External Solid State Drive, Portable USB 3.0, Designed for Xbox One, with 2 Month Xbox Game Pass Membership (STHB2000401)
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 14,991.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Experience faster boot up and load times with SSD performance
- Keep 50+ titles with up to 2TB of extra capacity
- Enjoy easy setup guided by your Xbox One X console
- Take advantage of a lightweight, portable drive that doesn’t require a power cable
- Enjoy a design that complements the look of your Xbox One X
- Access over 100 games & new Xbox One exclusives with 2-month trial membership to Xbox Game Pass
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Game Drive for Xbox SSD is Seagate’s new flash SSD portable drive designed with peak gaming performance in mind. Co-branded with Xbox, this new game drive uses external flash SSD storage to accelerate installation and load times for your Xbox One games. Available in capacities up to 2TB, it also expands your console’s capacity to store even more games and downloadable content.
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Design- 5/5
The material used is plastic but the attention to detail with regards to Cyberpunk 2077 deserves a huge round of applause. The colour of the USB 3.0 cable is simlar to that of the Super HDMI from the CP77 Xbox One X. Even the LED light above the Xbox logo in the front uses a similar colour to the the extra tiny blue light found in the front of the Console, which is inspired from the game. At the back you have the Cyberpunk 2077 logo and the slogan that says "Where's Johnny?".
2. Installation 5/5: I have heard in many posts in internet that it may not connect properly in the front USB of the Console. Hence, I did not take any risk and directly connected it at the back. Xbox detected it immediately and formatted it for games and apps.
3. Storage 4/5: Out of the 2 TB, the usable storage is 1.7 TB. Which is fair enough for storage. I wish the 5 TB version would make sense for storing more games.
4. Value for money 4/5: It is absolute value for money for the price of ₹5399. The MRP at the back of the box says ₹9999 which is obviously an exaggerated number.
1. Reliability 2/5: I have been reading many reviews in the internet that the longevity of Seagate Hard Drives has decreased drastically in the recent past. This is the first time I am using a Seagate. My WD has been working fine for the past 3 years. You still get 3 years limited warranty which I cross checked in the Seagate website.
The only other nitpicking as of now is that there was no Game Pass code with this version or any other Xbox goodies for that matter. The product page also shows no signs of game pass codes either. I am fine with it. But wanted to let you know.
I am still testing the drive and will update the loading speeds and functions later. Richard Leadbetter from Digital Foundry has a video on this drive regarding the speeds.
Initial rating: 5/5
Thank you for reading. Hope you found it helpful. Have great day.
The body looks cool and light weight
The body is made of plastic and the inside seems hollowsome what really fragile.if you DROP IT IT WILL DEAL DAMAGE TO THE DRIVE .I did not expect to pay for a hdd for it to come in such body .atleast use a thick plastic guyz i feel that my finger can go through the case.
But i really need the Hdd right now so not much of an option to return it.
To be honest its an okay device considering the price range of the hdd for 8400 since other seems to be above 10 k
but better body protection but not sure if i should have went for those now.
I tried using the coupon code, but it has been expired.
Please provide me with another coupon code as this is not business is done.
Tekken 7 performance is improved when moved to this drive. Load times of 4k games improved.
Use this for the games you are currently playing
Top reviews from other countries
After the second one came in and wasn’t working I thought it was something I was doing wrong, so took it to my local computer shop to maybe get a power booster if needed. Guy plugs it in to test and says “no hard drive should ever make that noice” and tells me the device won’t open and it’s basically broken.
When third one came just basically repeated last step.
Don’t know if they were faulty to begin with or if they were dropped hard on transit but they were only packed in an amazon book box with not much padding so chance are high.
Reviewed in Mexico on 19 November 2020
When you plug it in, format it as an Xbox One storage device when it asks, give it a name and if you want you can set it as your primary device for installs. You can also move games from your library over to it.
I took a lot of joy moving all of those bulky, data heavy games like Battlefield 1 and Halo: MCC onto the Seagate device. I noticed that without those games clogging up my storage they ran a lot smoother whilst keeping my smaller games on my main Xbox storage.
Bottom line is, it's better to shell out for one of these instead of buying a new console or letting your console slowly burn itself out. I know I will be keeping my Xbox One S for a lot longer with this, and even then it can be used for the Xbox One X and possibly the next generation.