The Secret Garden Paperback – 15 February 2018
|Paperback, 15 February 2018||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy 3, Get 5% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
That Lass o’ Lowrie’s, her first full-length novel, was published in 1877. She started writing children’s fiction after meeting Louisa May Alcott and Mary Mapes Dodge—the editor of St. Nicholas, a children’s magazine. Many of her short works were published in this magazine.
She also wrote and published adult fiction, which included Louisiana (1880), A Fair Barbarian (1881) and Through One Administration (1883). Her play Esmerelda (1881) was nineteenth century’s longest running play on Broadway. Little Lord Fauntleroy (1886) was Burnett’s first children’s novel. It established Burnett’s reputation as a writer. Burnett published The Secret Garden in 1911. A classic of children’s literature, it became one of her most popular novels. Burnett’s other noteworthy works include The Lost Prince (1915), The White People (1917), The Head of the House of Coombe (1922) and its sequel, Robin (1922).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Paperback : 280 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9386538997
- ISBN-13 : 978-9386538994
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Fingerprint! Publishing (15 February 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for amazon, outstanding service as always! book was delivered in 2 days time. I bought the hardback edition and the cover art is simply beautiful!
But on a second note I think maybe there really are a thousand Secret Gardens already and only because it must be a secret, no one can tell. All we need is to believe in 'magic' to uncover them and make them burst forth with energy and spirit that it will become so hard not to live.
This book makes me believe there is magic, even as an adult - not of fairylands or elves but of a kind which can be made quite possible in today's world. There's no better way to end this decade. Cheers Frances H. Brunett!
Story is ofcourse directed towards young children aged 5-10. Easy and with some teachings.
Top reviews from other countries
I would like to have my money back.
Marysaid, thegardener, whereis, Marthawent ect... the text is a little muddle also with sentences back to front.
If you are after the kindle edition, pay for it and swerve the amazon classic version at all costs.