Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 41.00 Delivery charge
The Secret Gratitude Book Hardcover – Illustrated, 11 December 2007
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 374 g
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 158270208X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1582702087
- Product Dimensions : 12.07 x 2.03 x 17.15 cm
- Publisher : Atria Books/Beyond Words (11 December 2007)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,355 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyway the book is of very nice quality throughout. It has a nice 'aged' look to it which gives it style and authenticity. It has a hard cover and a flip front which is secured closed with hidden magnets.
The book is basically a blank that you will use to make lists with things you are grateful for in life. From big things like your home and job. To small things like the glasses you wear to see or read, or toothpaste that allows you to clean your teeth and keep them healthy everyday. I'm guessing you already know why you would do this though as I assume you are already familiar with Rhonda Byrne's writings.
Why use this book instead of a normal notepad that is less than half the cost? Because this will likely motivate you more in continuing with the exercise of making gratitude lists than a normal Pukka Pad will.
And you are more likely to take it seriously. Plus, if you have an appreciation for nice things then you will definitely like this.
Inside the pages are lined with slightly wonky lines which give the book a nice effect throughout. There is also a quote on every page which give you ideas if you're stuck. Also there is a red ribbon bookmark.
Do I like this? - Yes I do!
Do I think this is overpriced? Yes, slightly. I think this should retail for around £6 - £8. But then what do I know about manufacturing costs? Nothing really!
None the less I have marked it down 1 star due tot he price.
Watch HD video here:
Firstly, by saying it's expensive you've immediately put a "block" in place. Secondly, once you grasp the concept that the left hand page is present-day gratitude and the right hand page is for things you haven't received yet. You are talking about and showing utter gratitude for in the present tense and you let you creativity and thanks flow, everything flies into space.
Mindset is key, beforehand feel you are worthy of What you want to manifest, write it down with the passion and excitement of having it now and you open the doorway