The Secret Paperback – 6 December 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 381 g
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781471172397
- ISBN-13 : 978-1471172397
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- ASIN : 1471172392
- Publisher : Simon and Schuster (6 December 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,540 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book transformed me and my life. It's a life changing book, I must say. The cover is so good and so the title.
About the content in the book-
All that we are is the result of what have thought. We are made of our thoughts; we are moulded by our thoughts. The above was a meaning of shloka from bhagavadgita. Buddha,swami Vivekananda are also some of great humans whose teachings tells us that the essence of human was his thoughts. THIS BOOK IS A GOOD ONE which tells us about law of attraction that repeated thoughts about what we want will create a force of attraction which attracts our goal towards us.
Because our thoughts become our words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits led you to your destiny.
Excellent contribution to mankind by author Rhonda Byrne and co-authors John Assaraf, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Lee Brower, Jack Canfield, Dr John Demartini, Marie Diamond, Mike Dooley, Bob Doyle, Hale Dwoskin, Dr Ben Johnson and many more. All these people have put in writing their experiences and studies.
Great book to read in difficult times. You may also gift it to the needy.
Top reviews from other countries
I read half of it and can only assume that my friend has in fact lost her mind.
If you feel desperate and sad and are probably already in a state of self-blame, please do not buy this. It'll be harmful to your wellbeing.
If you are looking for some good guidance on how to live life DO NOT buy this! I sent mine back for a refund in disgust!
You've been warned.
Don’t know how she ever got away with having it published Just made money from vulnerable people
Shame on her