- Hardcover: 198 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; UK ed. edition (1 January 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847370292
- ISBN-13: 978-1847370297
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 14.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2,187 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #90 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 35.00 Delivery charge
The Secret Hardcover – 1 Jan 2009
|Hardcover, 1 Jan 2009||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This book has answers to many of the questions we have in daily life. Why things happen and why they dont. Purchased it along with the magic and the power. Highly recommended. --ByAmazon Customeron 8 March 2017
Very interesting, practically written & motivational book. I strongly recommend to all. Very Thank you Rhonda for this amazing book. --BySaranon 26 June 2017
This book can change a person's life. If you use the principles given in this book and belief in yourself. --ByTanmayon 14 May 2017
About the Author
Rhonda Byrne was born in Melbourne, Australia in 1945. She is an Australian television writer and producer, best known for her movie and book of the same name, the Secret. She has also written other books like the Magic, the Power, Hero (The Secret) and the Secret Daily Teachings. Byrne featured in Time Magazine's list of 100 people who shape the world, in 2007.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
2,187 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book transformed me and my life. It's a life changing book, I must say. The cover is so good and so the title.
About the content in the book-
All that we are is the result of what have thought. We are made of our thoughts; we are moulded by our thoughts. The above was a meaning of shloka from bhagavadgita. Buddha,swami Vivekananda are also some of great humans whose teachings tells us that the essence of human was his thoughts. THIS BOOK IS A GOOD ONE which tells us about law of attraction that repeated thoughts about what we want will create a force of attraction which attracts our goal towards us.
Because our thoughts become our words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits led you to your destiny.
Excellent contribution to mankind by author Rhonda Byrne and co-authors John Assaraf, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Lee Brower, Jack Canfield, Dr John Demartini, Marie Diamond, Mike Dooley, Bob Doyle, Hale Dwoskin, Dr Ben Johnson and many more. All these people have put in writing their experiences and studies.
Great book to read in difficult times. You may also gift it to the needy.