Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 46.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 119.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 110.00 Delivery charge
Secrets of the Oceans- Wow Encyclopedia in Augmented Reality- Age 6+ Paperback – 1 July 2020
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy 3, Get 5% extra off; Buy 4 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Awesome way to learn to read!
Augmented Reality – a technology to superimpose information – sounds, images and text – that expands our physical world.
Secrets of the Oceans are waiting for you, and you are the one who can give it life! Augmented Reality is truly an amazing idea that literally comes to life as you take a journey through the ocean depths. Read remarkable facts about the biggest, fiercest, strangest and brightest that are fun and engaging as well as informational.
Dive in and meet nature’s monsters with the magic
By holding a Smartphone or other enabled device over the pages, kids can unleash the biggest dwellers of the Pacific Ocean or view a truly magnificent beauty of brightest skeleton shrimp of Arctic Ocean. A combination of text and illustrations unveils the mysterious riches immersed within the depths of the oceans.
A journey through the craziest current
Our oceans take children on a journey through their craziest currents. Each page describes a different kind of extreme natural phenomenon, from the Pacific to Southern Oceans. Discover the youngest ocean in the world through which Vasco da Gama travelled facing a real adventure with warring tribes, storms and shootouts.
Explore the world beneath the waves
The oceans have always piqued our curiosity with their expansiveness. So let’s explore this unique world beneath the waves with this special technology and discover the inhabitants of the oceans – large and small, poisonous and peaceful. Have a great voyage into a secret underwater world.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 560 g
- Paperback : 72 pages
- ISBN-10 : 938837178X
- Dimensions : 240 x 170 x 15 cm
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388371780
- Publisher : Dreamland Publications (1 July 2020)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 6 - 14 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,027 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One major disappointment is the quality of binding. For a book that is supposed to be used by kids, pages are loosely bound and will come out quickly. Wish the publisher did a better job.
Highly disappointed. Ideally you should compensate me for my kid's therapy