Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
Secrets Paperback – 1 January 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
Our resident Wordsworth in prose --India Today
About the Author
Ruskin Bond's first novel, The Room on the Roof, written when he was seventeen, won the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize in 1957. Since then he has written several novels (including Vagrants in the Valley, A Flight of Pigeons and Delhi Is Not Far), essays, poems and children's books, many of which have been published by Penguin India.
He has also written over 500 short stories and articles that have appeared in a number of magazines and anthologies.
He received the Sahitya Akademi Award in 1993 and the Padma Shri in 1999.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 210 g
- Paperback : 168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0143417495
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143417491
- Dimensions : 13.1 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Publisher : Penguin Random House India (1 January 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #85,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cover design by Ahlawat Gunjan is weird as can be, mind you, he’s the gold standard among book cover designers, but here he gets it awfully wrong. The front cover looks like a mixture of chocolate syrup and blood swirled together with brushstrokes.