|Manufacturer||Videotex International Pvt Ltd|
|Item model number||S55QHDR10|
|RAM Size||1 GB|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||1 Unknown modifier|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Operating System||Android Based|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Dual Core Mali450-540MHz|
|Response Time||8 Milliseconds|
|Additional Features||Quantum Luminit, Built In Soundbar, HDR10, Wide Colour Gamut, Android 7.0 Nougat, Optical Output|
|Included Components||LED TV Unit-1, Table Stand Pair, Remote-1, Warranty Card, Battery "AAA"-2, User Manual-1, Wall Mount-1|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||55 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Image Contrast Ratio||6000:1|
|Supported Image Type||JPEG|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Display||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
|Audio Output Mode||Surround|
|Supported Audio Format||Mp3_audio|
|Audio Wattage||20 Watts|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Maximum Operating Distance||14 Feet|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Manufacturer||Videotex International Pvt Ltd|
|Item Weight||14.5 kg|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 124.5 x 83 cm|
Shinco 140 cm (55 Inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV S55QHDR10 (Black) (2019 model)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand will contact for free installation. Contact brand for assistance @ 8882-569-569 and due to the recent government restriction, installation service may be delayed Details|
- Resolution: 4K HDR (3840 x 2160p) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz | Viewing Angle: 178 degrees. The brightness is 450nits +/-10%
- Display: Quantum Luminit | A+ Grade Panel | Wide colour gamut (NTSC-95%) | HDR 10 | Display Type: DLED
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI Ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB Ports to connect hard drives and other USB device | 1 TFT Card Input to access images, videos or songs | 1 Optical Output to connect high end soundbars, AV receivers/speakers
- Smart Features: Uniwall | Android 7.0 |1500000+ Hours of Content | Content Discovery Engine | Stream Live News | OTA Updates | 1GB Ram| 8GB ROM | E-Share for iOS and Android | TV Assistant | 7000+ Free Movies from 16 different Languages with MOVIEBOX App
- Sound: 20W output | Built-in Soundbar | Surround sound
- Installation: Download 'Shinco' app from Google Play Store for free installation and all service related queries. You can also call on our customer care number 8882569569 for service/installation related queries. You can now purchase extended warranty via our app.
- Warranty: 1 year standard manufacturer warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Shinco 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV S55QHDR10 will amaze you with it’s extraordinary depth and details whether you are playing an adrenaline-charged action game or watching a sci-fi thriller powered by Quantum Luminit Technology. Enjoy an immense spectrum of realistic colors and visual details, even in the darkest scenes with HDR10. The Built-In Soundbar delivers sonic performance that will enthral you. Uniquely designed StreamWall will let you surf through 1500000+ hours along with Lifetime Free Subscription of MOVIEBOX App that allows you to watch your favourite content in 11 Indian and 5 International Languages under multiple Genres. What's More? It comes with official apps such as Hotstar, Zee5, Sony Liv, Voot, Sun Nxt, Jio Cinema, EROS Now, Hungama Play, Alt Balaji, Shemaroo Me, Yupp TV, Moviebox, Spuul, The Quint, Homeveda along with automatic OTA updates.
From the manufacturer
Quantum Luminit Technology
An advanced display technology that accelerates the quality of colors on the LED TV screen for a breathtaking experience. Watch all your favorite music videos, movies and TV shows with our premium image processing technology that brings to you vivid colours with realistic touch and detailing. Experience all the actions and thrills at its best
UNIWALL UI with Android 7.0
UNIWALL - your personalized entertainment world, designed and created to give you the best and nothing but the best. With unparalleled availability of 15,00,000+ hours of content, across genres of movies, trailers, music videos, TV shows, cookery shows and a never-ending list from a host of apps, you will never run out of options
The Sound of Excellence
What’s a video without the right sound? The built-in Soundbar let’s you hear every detail, and feel every motion with an exotic bass
Step into The World of 4K
Feel the thrill of watching 4K content on Shinco Smart TV. Witness unmatched detailing, true color display for a more realistic experience. A canvas of 3840x2160 pixels that is simply 4 times more than any HD Ready TV. Million pixels of colours get together to create an everlasting impact on your visual sense
Wide Colour Gamut (NTSC – 95%)
An innovative step towards enhancing every pixel of the Smart TV. With Redder Reds, Greener Greens and Bluer Blues this technology efficiently enhances the Smart Display. With this you get to enjoy richer, more realistic colours than any other conventional LED TV
Cloud TV Certified AOSP with Official Apps
Get access to a comprehensive list of official apps like Hotstar, Zee5, Sony Liv, Voot, Sun NXT, Jio Cinema, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Alt Balaji, Shemaroo Me, YuppTV, Movie Box, Bloomberg Quint, The Quint, Home Veda and many more. With all these apps at your service, you get access to your favorite music videos, movies, TV shows, etc.
HDR10 - The Art of True Display
For an accurate colour and contrast ratio, HDR10 technology renders the visuals using an intelligent image processing system that enhances every pixel and makes it look real. With this wider range of luminit brightness and contrast, you get to feel the picture the way it is meant to be
CDE – Content Discover Engine
What’s on your mind, is now on your Shinco!! Just type the title or a word of the movie or show you are looking out for and let your tv do the rest of the job by bringing to you all matched options from its content pool
Keep Your TV Updated with OTA
Shinco TV is engineered to automatically get regular firmware updates that has all the new features and dynamics for a refreshing UI and experience
Movie Box App – Free Subscription
A one stop access to an unlimited collection of more than 7000+ free movies. From new age to history, enjoy browsing a huge list of endless movies from 15 regional and national languages across genres
Super Smooth Processing for an Ultimate Performance
Power-packed processing backed with Dual Core Processor makes multi-tasking smooth and easy. It comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM for extra speed and extra space
The Smart Way to Connect – E Share
Bring home Shinco Smart TV that allows you to connect your smartphone with the Smart TV and easily mirror images, videos etc. from your smartphone directly to your TV
Your Smartphone is your Smart TV Remote
Now control your smart TV through your smartphone. Simply connect your smart TV to your smart phone and control with gestures just like an air mouse
Free Live News
Watch all the breaking news by the second and round the clock, by live streaming your preferred news channels, from the available OTT app(s) via UNIWALL
We are an Indian Brand
Being an Indian brand, all our LED TVs & Smart LED TVs are manufactured in India, by our skilled Indian workforce and high-end equipments.
We have adopted the spirit of Make In India since day 1 of our inception, & plan on continuing to do so in the future as well!
Go Local with us today! Live Local. Love Local. Shop Local
PAN India Service Network
Say goodbye to all your worries with our extensive 800+ expert service centers across the country. What’s more, every Shinco TV comes with a brand support of 1 Year, so sit back, relax and watch your favourite shows
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am writing this review from a consumer point of view, maybe some points seem relevant to you some not, still bear with me.
PS - I bought this TV after watching the reviews on Techiebeez Channel and other reviewers. Basically, I took a leap of faith.
1) Good Picture Quality. Upscaling is good and HDR works pretty impressive. (Note - Quantum Luminit is just a marketing term, its just a normal LED TV)
2) Fast Boot Time
3) Almost all the Apps comes pre-installed (Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar, Eros, Sony Liv, Zee)
1) Ohh, it lags a lot while. Performance is a huge issue. Maybe the 1GB Ram is not enough, neither the 8GB ROM because updates will keep coming in the future. Its, not future proof. Maybe i am a heavy user but it does lags in between apps, lags playing videos in youtube sometimes, i have to switch the tv off - on and then youtube works seamlessly. (with same internet connection ). I really don't know whats the exact issue here.
2) I have a 50 MBPS Internet Connection and I am not able to stream Hotstar in Full HD without skipping frames in between. Was watching a live football match (EPL) on hotstar and the experience was terrible, made me question why i bought this huge tv .With the same internet connection, i can easily stream JIO Tv HD channels but Hotstar just does not play without dropping frames. same thing happend while watching Ind vs WI T20 match today. maybe in movies you won't notice but try watching any live content and you will know what I am talking about.
3) Sony Liv App stopped opening suddenly so i tried to update it, the TV was not able to update it so i tried uninstalling the App and then Updating, after installing every time i click on open , the screen goes to download and just stuck there, now i am not able to use the Sony Liv app, only the icon exists. :(
4) You cant play games, official play store doesn't exist. Huge Con for me because the underline software of the TV is just ridiculous, Anybody who has tried to update any apps will know what i am talking about, you need to be an absolute techie to login and do various other functions.
5) Sometimes the remote will not respond, it's not as seamless as i would have expected it to be, while operating volume buttons, mute etc the remote sometimes just refuses to work. very frustrating for a previous Sony TV user.
6) No Voice Remote (All other TVs in this price range are typically offering a Voice Remote or Control through some app - iffalcon, VU, TCL, MarQ, MI etc etc)
7) It won't play online content in 4K, Full HD is maximum you will get , though it will play 4K content from USB drives.
8) Miracast works seamlessly but Airplay via Eshare App is huge letdown. My MacBook connects with the laptop and the cast starts lagging and then automatically disconnects.
As a consumer when you buy a TV , you atleast look for it to work seamlessly for atleast 5-6 years. Although i really like the picture quality i am really not sure how the performance will be in comings years or say days. After using it for a week i am really not sure about its longevity. The 1GB Ram/8GB ROM is really not a future-proof configuration.
Now i am trying to evaluate Sanyo 55 Inch Tv which is for 51K, i know that the price is pretty much a lot when compared to Shinco but my personal preference is to buy a TV with better configuration so that it could be used for atleast 5-6 years without any issues of space or memory or performance for that matter.
I will update this Review if there are any changes in my experience.
[Update - I have bought an MI 4K Tv Box and all the issues related to smart function of the tv are eliminated now].
Seems services differ city to city because I have read some bad reviews about installation. Here in Noida it was done very quickly.
Coming to picture quality - I have 50 MBps internet connection. When I tried HD channels and You Tube, Pictur quality does not seem too well but then when I played with settings. Specially On your HDR mode and Ehance 4 K mode. After that picture quality will became just superb. People who are complaining on picture quality definetly need to play with settings.
I have been researching from last 2 months and seen QLED/OLED almost lot of tvs in showroom. Of course Shinco tv quality is bit inferior to QLED or OLED but those tv are 4-5 times expensive than this. In this price tag, I really feel this is a value for money and you will have 2 years of warranty.
I cant comment on sound because I have JBL soundbar so I have connected it to TV optical to get 5.1 effect.
Remote has no lag and seems fine. Trying to get acquainted with the TV GUI now.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Just to update, HDMI ARC is not working on this tv though they mentioned that on their website.
I am using optical cable now to get sound on my hometheatre.
1.) Wifi connection problem.
2.) Mirror cast connection problem
3.) HDMI even not connected
Returned it single day. Guys please don't trust this new company to save few bucks. I got it in just 11500 rs on sale. Now i purchased MI 4A Pro that is amazing experience.
1 )Slim design and Bezels maintained as much as possible to the edge, weighs light.
2) Multiple ports including Ethernet, HDMI, USB, wifi, Built in chrome cast, Always connected to my broadband.
3) Audio quality is good with , UI is great and it's fast as well.
4) TV quality is good, if you have HD DTH that would be great, no problem with viewing angles.
5) Smart TV UI has various customization options, I also installed some apps that provide Free shows, movies, like Hotstar, Jio TV, Jio cinema, Movies HD. Some of these have many inventory of free HD movies and shows and ofcourse YouTube. Also you can update apps to get the latest changes. Really worth it.
6) TV stand that came with it is strong and strudy, still I mounted it on wall.
Overall I don't think why no one will buy this for such a steal! At such an affordable price and from a brand like Shinco, everyone must try this television.