- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Black Dog & Leventhal; Revised edition edition (31 October 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1579125778
- ISBN-13: 978-1579125776
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.6 x 24.1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 61 customer ratings
Single Malt and Scotch Whisky (Book) Hardcover – 31 October 2006
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The greatest liability of the book is in the tasting notes, which are often vague, frequently simplistic, and rarely informative. Part of this is doubtless due to the rather scattershot tasting methods employed, described in an appendix by the author; however, if you're looking for detailed information on which whiskies match your personal tastes, this is not the book to buy.
For the beginner, perhaps, this manual, with its glossy color photography and useful general overview of the process of whisky production, is a decent buy; next time, however, I'll spend more money to get a more detailed book.
I recommend it...
Great gift for the scotch lover in your life.