Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Large Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
|Price:||(₹ 299.00 / count) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 100.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Weight||0.07 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||50 x 90 x 70 Millimeters|
|Item Diameter||47 Millimetres|
About this item
- FIND YOUR FIT- Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is available in 3 sizes. The LARGE one usually works for women over 35 years of age or who have given birth.
- NO IRRITATION, ODOUR OR DRYNESS: The ultra-soft material offers long-lasting period care and leaves no room for irritation, menstrual odour, itching, rashes or dryness(Usually caused by Sanitary Pads). Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak free protection for upto 10 hours.
- LEAK PROOF BODY ALIGNED DESIGN: The Ultra soft mentrual cup is flexible and the spill proof rim fits your body's curves ensuring leak-free protection. No Leaks, no Spills.
- ECONOMICAL AND ECO-FRIENDLY: Made from 100% medical grade silicon, the cups are reusable making them a cost-effective and zero- wastage product. A single cup can lasts upto 15 years.
- CERTIFICATIONS: FDA-approved, safe for skin (based on IOS) and free from SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern). Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the cups are reusable. Thus they are cost-effective and healthier for you and the environment. A single cup can lasts upto 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years depending on the water quality in your area).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 9 x 7 cm; 31.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 August 2017
- Manufacturer : First Step Digital Pvt Ltd
- ASIN : B07548ND5J
- Item model number : 8908004343319
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : First Step Digital Pvt Ltd, Ningbo Luke Medical Devices Co.,Ltd. No.178 Gujiayan, Qishan Village, Yangming Street, Yuyao City, China
- Packer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Plot No.382, First Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi - Delhi - 110030
- Importer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Plot No.382, First Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi - Delhi - 110030
- Item Weight : 31.8 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 50 x 90 x 70 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Best Sellers Rank: #485 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the most modern, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, silicone cup that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) and (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality medical-grade silicone that is widely applied in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odourless and hypoallergenic). Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, travelling and common daily chores! With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
From the manufacturer
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the most modern, economical, and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, made with medical-grade silicone that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow, and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) and (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste).
We are an award-winning brand, committed to solving those Intimate & Menstrual Hygiene issues for women, which are not adequately addressed in our country.
Whenever you buy a Sirona product, a part of the proceeds goes towards our path-breaking social initiative “AAAN”, where we help Trafficked Sex Workers by addressing their Intimate & Menstrual Hygiene needs.
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Large
Pad Free Periods with no Rashes, Leakage or Odour
- No Menstrual Odour, Irritation, Dryness, Discomfort, Itching or Rashes | Covers heaviest to lightest flow.
- Spill & Leak-Proof: Made with 100% Medical Grade Silicone, the cups are highly flexible to fit perfectly and collect blood without spillage.
- Long-lasting & Economical: Provides up to 10 hours leak proof-protection | Reusable for as long as 12 years.
- An ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, dancing, climbing or common daily usage.
Swim without Worries
Swimming during your periods wearing sanitary pads is not possible. But fret no more, you can easily wear a Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups and dive right in.
Dance without Breaks
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups allows complete freedom of movement. So, dance freely without any worries of stains, leakage, or wet sensation during your periods.
Play Like Never Before
Now, play, run or cycle with ease wearing our menstrual cup and forget the uncomfortable wet feeling and say goodbye to rashes.
One Sirona cup can last for years together, thus minimizes the monthly creation of sanitary waste significantly.
8-10 hours protection
Once inserted, it collects menstrual blood for up to 8 hours. Moreover, it doesn’t need to be removed for peeing.
Since it significantly reduces the amount of waste creation Sirona's cup proves to be the most sustainable solution.
Step - 1
FOLD: Take the cup with clean hands and fold its rim. There are many ways of folding it, like C-fold or punch down fold. Try whichever fold suits you best.
Step - 2
INSERT: Hold the cup at an angle (not straight up) aiming towards the base of your spine. Gently separate the lips with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening, until it is all the way in. The stem of the cup should be sitting no more than one cm from the vaginal opening. (To facilitate smoother insertion, you may raise one leg on an elevated platform such as the toilet seat or squat down with knees spread open.)ichever fold suits you best.
Step - 3
REMOVAL: Wash your hands and relax. Sit or squat with your legs apart and push down using your stomach muscles. Using your thumb and two fingers reach for the stem and feel the base of the cup and squeeze it to release suction. (If you cannot feel the cup, just breathe and push down with your inner muscles). Gripping the base (not the stem), slowly pull it out. When the base of the cup is almost out, carefully push the cup on one side with your finger to remove half of the rim, so that the other half comes out easily. This ensures the cup slides out while remaining upright to avoid spilling the content.
Step - 4
STERILIZE: Before keeping it away for use in the next cycle, clean the cup thoroughly with Sirona’s Menstrual Cup Wash. Then sterilize it using Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Niine Naturally Soft Extra Long Sanitary Pads for women (Pack of 4), With Biodegradable disposable bags inside, 24 Pads Count
Pee Safe Organic Cotton, Biodegradable Sanitary Pads (Pack of 10, Overnight)
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Medium Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
|Price||₹ 299.00||₹ 112.00||₹ 225.00||₹ 299.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||SHUDH PLUS HYGIENE PRODUCTS||Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited||Cloudtail India|
|Size||Large||Pack of 4||Overnight||Medium|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although i have used it once, tried using it for two days, there was leakage, i felt, the rim was quite thick, as i had pain during inserting it and it could not open in. Tried exactly using as in the booklet, and as very hygiene oriented, had to use the carefree small pad along with it.
My nightmare started, when i literally cried in the toilet, as i was unable to push it out and i felt a vacuum had been created and the tip which has to be held out by fingertips had gone more inside.
All the more, after 4 hours, i tried pushing it out in the WC, with all my fingers in blood, ( i literaly felt as if i was going through the gynaec test!). I shouted and felt will have to be carried to the hospital in order to get the silicone out.
I tried to control my breath, somehow held it and pushed outside with great pain.
my hubby just shouted why i had to indulge myself through all this.
as an optimistic person and a wider outlook, i have written my story, will try using it in the next menstrual cycle.
But the methodology written in booklet is of less use. I ordered the medium size instead of large as mentioned according to age group and also the child bearing as proposed a a healthy well nurtured lady.
But medium size rim is hard for insertion.
Cant say about others!
As a regular buyer from amazon, i have never returned a product, so really felt like writing the review.
Hope the discoverers could make more changes.
And as a natural person, wouldnt recommend using the cup until and unless you are at home with ample water supply, and i was thinking, these thoughts going round and round, if i was travelling and there was little water, i would have been all stained.
Thanks to the pad, they still continue.
And as working lady, i feel from heart, these 3 days of heavy menstrual bleeding are god gift naturally, so we must relax during that time period to let our hormones recover, and we be energetic after the gruelling 3 days! Be at eae, look after ourselves, be fed, after all, its excretion happening from our body, why hamer the process and keep running around.
As a spiritual person also, i deeply feel, why insert inside the vagina an external tube for collecting blood!!
To all those ladies who try becoming macho only during those 3 days, dont u feel the energy dip if you exert urselves for 3 days : energy dip after 3 days.
Thanks to the inventors but for me am happy with my natural being.
Thats why ladies used to rest in the earlier ages also during menstruation. It was for a reason.
I have used it last month for the first time since we were traveling to Rishikesh and Mussoorie,
I always wanted to try but didn’t wanted to start by myself ,as human nature we are always comfortable if our friends or relatives use it first and based on their opinion we think of buying the stuff,
I have waited for a long time before being a Guinea pig myself , but then since all my friends were being little sceptical of using it all we had to do is wait till someone tries ,
So finally I decided to buy it online , I bought it from amazon this cup named as Sirona and believe it my friends it was a miracle, I couldn’t trust myself that the cup had done wonders for me , since I was traveling and doing all outdoors activities along with water rafting and swimming,it didn’t leak at all, not a single drop leaked on my panties as well,
I was so so happy 😀, it was like a dream come true , I used to get lots of rashes by using pads and plus couldn’t sleep properly at night as well , but after using the cup I was normal just like any other day ,
Initially first 2 days was a little difficult in inserting and adjusting but ltr it was just normal u don’t feel anything that’s inside u at all.
U just need to follow the instructions given and the magic works , plus it is just a great initiative towards environment.
U just need to wash the cup with regular tap water and reuse again,it can be used for 15yrs ,isn’t that wonderful??
It cost me 350/- , which is what I generally spent in 2 months on buying regular pads.
So friends give it a try , I am sure it will change ur life as it did mine ☺️
Thanks , I know it’s too lengthy to read but as they all say experience counts and so I hope it will help u all too .😀😊
A small initiative towards Mother Earth 🌏,let us all take this step in reducing the toxic waste that is created due to pads.
As I am 30, medium structured & mom of a 5months old baby (by c section) so I chose Sirona's Large sized cup which fits me well. It was a bit difficult to insert & take out at first, but few times later it became fine. And once its in, u can't feel it which frees u from embarrassments of using pads.
Try it ladies, switch to menstrual cups. Price starts from 250-300 only which u spend on pads for 3months only. It also reduce the garbage of used pad on earth and frees u from the tension of disposal of used pads.
Very happy with the product.
Top reviews from other countries
Definitely one of the better decisions I have made. If you're not grossed out to easily by get up in there and getting a little blood on your hands... definitely buy this.
My original was a Cora cup, which I like. But it's small for my heavier days. I use Sirona for heavy flow.
Sirona is softer than Cora.