Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Small Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
|Price:||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 110.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 10 Millimeters|
|Item Diameter||38 Millimetres|
About this item
- FIND YOUR FIT- Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is available in 3 sizes. On an average, the SMALL one is ideal for first time users like teenagers and for women who have not given birth and are under 25 years of age.
- NO IRRITATION, ODOUR OR DRYNESS: The ultra-soft material offers long-lasting period care and leaves no room for irritation, menstrual odour, itching, rashes or dryness(Usually caused by Sanitary Pads). Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak free protection for 8 to 10 hours.
- LEAK PROOF BODY ALIGNED DESIGN: The Ultra soft mentrual cup is flexible and the spill proof rim fits your body's curves ensuring leak-free protection. No Leaks, no Spills.
- COMES WITH FREE POUCH, CUP WASH & INTIMATE WASH: The Sirona Pro Menstrual Cup comes with: 1. Drawstring pouch in which you can store your menstrual cup without any worry 2. Refreshing 15 ml intimate wash for intimate hygiene 3. 15ml menstrual cup wash to clean your cup safely, without leaving behind any residue and irritants.
- CERTIFICATIONS: FDA-approved, safe for skin (based on IOS) and free from SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern). Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the cups are reusable. Thus they are cost-effective and healthier for you and the environment. A single cup can lasts upto 10 years (though it is recommended to replace it every 3-5 years depending on the water quality in your area).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited
- ASIN : B07BTHDNM1
- Item model number : 8908004343890
- Country of Origin : China
- Manufacturer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Ningbo Luke Medical Devices Co.,Ltd. No.178 Gujiayan, Qishan Village, Yangming Street, Yuyao City, China
- Packer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Plot No.382, First Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi - Delhi - 110030
- Importer : Sirona Hygiene Private Limited, Plot No.382, First Floor, 100 Feet Road, Ghitorni, New Delhi - Delhi - 110030
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 10 x 10 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Best Sellers Rank: #613 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the most modern, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, silicone cup that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) and (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste). Cups are made of high-quality medical-grade silicone that is widely applied in products such as infant nipples, catheters etc (it is toxin free, odorless and hypoallergenic). Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, traveling and common daily chores! With Sirona’s Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods!
From the manufacturer
Sirona’s Menstrual Cup is the modern, economical, and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable, made with medical-grade silicone that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow, and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their own health (cups don’t disrupt your natural pH) and (disposal of sanitary products create toxic waste).
We are an award-winning brand, committed to solving those Intimate & Menstrual Hygiene issues for women, which are not adequately addressed in our country.
Whenever you buy a Sirona product, a part of the proceeds goes towards our path-breaking social initiative “AAAN”, where we help Trafficked Sex Workers by addressing their Intimate & Menstrual Hygiene needs.
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Small
Pad Free Periods with no Rashes, Leakage or Odour
- No Menstrual Odour, Irritation, Dryness, Discomfort, Itching or Rashes | Covers heaviest to lightest flow.
- Spill & Leak-Proof: Made with 100% Medical Grade Silicone, the cups are highly flexible to fit perfectly and collect blood without spillage.
- Long-lasting & Economical: Provides up to 10 hours leak proof-protection | Reusable for as long as 12 years.
- An ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling, swimming, cycling, diving, trekking, dancing, climbing or common daily usage.
Swim without Worries
Swimming during your periods wearing sanitary pads is not possible. But fret no more, you can easily wear a Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups and dive right in.
Dance without Breaks
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups allows complete freedom of movement. So, dance freely without any worries of stains, leakage, or wet sensation during your periods.
Play Like Never Before
Now, play, run or cycle with ease wearing our menstrual cup and forget the uncomfortable wet feeling and say goodbye to rashes.
One Sirona cup can last for years together, thus minimizes the monthly creation of sanitary waste significantly.
8-10 hours protection
Once inserted, it collects menstrual blood for up to 8 hours. Moreover, it doesn’t need to be removed for peeing.
Since it significantly reduces the amount of waste creation Sirona's cup proves to be the most sustainable solution.
Step - 1
FOLD: Take the cup with clean hands and fold its rim. There are many ways of folding it, like C-fold or punch down fold. Try whichever fold suits you best.
Step - 2
INSERT: Hold the cup at an angle (not straight up) aiming towards the base of your spine. Gently separate the lips with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the vaginal opening, until it is all the way in. The stem of the cup should be sitting no more than one cm from the vaginal opening. (To facilitate smoother insertion, you may raise one leg on an elevated platform such as the toilet seat or squat down with knees spread open.)ichever fold suits you best.
Step - 3
REMOVAL: Wash your hands and relax. Sit or squat with your legs apart and push down using your stomach muscles. Using your thumb and two fingers reach for the stem and feel the base of the cup and squeeze it to release suction. (If you cannot feel the cup, just breathe and push down with your inner muscles). Gripping the base (not the stem), slowly pull it out. When the base of the cup is almost out, carefully push the cup on one side with your finger to remove half of the rim, so that the other half comes out easily. This ensures the cup slides out while remaining upright to avoid spilling the content.
Step - 4
STERILIZE: Before keeping it away for use in the next cycle, clean the cup thoroughly with Sirona’s Menstrual Cup Wash. Then sterilize it using Sirona Menstrual Cup Sterilizer.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Plush 100% Pure US Cotton 14 Ultra-Thin Natural Pads - 8 Light Flow, 6 Heavy Flow, 2 Liners and 1 Cotton Pouch
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup - Small Size (Pack of 2), Ultra Soft, Odour & Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection For Upto 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
Pee Safe Organic Cotton, Biodegradable Sanitary Pads (Pack of 10, Overnight)
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup for Women - Medium Size with Pouch, Ultra Soft, Odour and Rash Free, No Leakage, Protection for Up to 10-12 Hours, FDA Approved
|Price||₹ 289.00||₹ 179.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 249.00||₹ 299.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||SIRONA HYGIENE||Cloudtail India||SIRONA HYGIENE||Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited||Cloudtail India|
|Size||Small||Medium and Large||Small||Overnight||Medium|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it this month and the silicon is so soft that it does not unfold easily. Constant leakage. Taking a star away as it is very very soft.
I had slight leakage on my second day of period fortunately I used pad but once I reinserted it there was no leakage at all. I couldn’t feel a thing and I experienced the most comfortable period of my life. I literally forgot that I am on my periods. Best thing that has happened to me.
I have been using this cup for 6 cycles now and I think now I am in a position to tell exactly how I felt during the transition and post that.
So to start with, I am still going to vouch for menstrual cups. IT IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST THING HAPPENED TO WOMEN.
This cup though is relatively on the softer side and opening it inside should be a task in the first few months but as and when you get use it you’ll get a hang of it. I sometimes still struggle with this issue but I get it through after a few tries.
This cup also cannot hold heavy flow so make sure to change it on your heavy days accordingly. Eg. my 2nd day is the heaviest and now after noticing the pattern I know I got to change it twice a day. One in afternoon and then before hitting the bed just to be sure. Other than that day it goes on for a full 10-12 hours.
Now being on periods does not change anything. I run, walk, sit with my legs crossed, sneeze as loud as I want without feeling disgusted down there.
Literally stop dreading periods now.
1. It’s a soft cup and hence it will be a little tricky to get it unfold inside. Initially it may take awhile so do it with patience. Just ensure that it is unfolded properly and has created suction.
2. There is a learning curve to it so do NOT give up.
2. During the heaviest of your days empty the cup accordingly just to be sure.
3. You may feel that the cup is stuck in and not get out but that can NEVER be the case. I repeat NEVER.
Just squat and push. He cup would slope down by itself. And RELAX
Will I go back to sanitary pads?
Not in this life.
Absolutely loved it!
I (25yo) have been using tampons for years now and even own a she cup from way back but it was a tad too big for me and insertion was difficult. Therefore, bought this smaller cup. The size is exactly what I wanted but the holes on the edge are far too big to create any vacuum which leads to lots of leakage. I have strong pelvic muscles and this cup is pretty soft, which again means, leakage. Essentially, both these factors combined, a seal wasn't being formed which led to leakage. The long stem too is a bit irritating, unless you shove this all the way up, which cups aren't supposed to be. But that can be cut.
I would have liked a different material than polyester satin as the pouch and definitely with better stitching as threads often cling to the cup upon storage. I've gone back to the SheCup, even though the size is still a bit too big for me but, hey, nothing a vagina can't take.
In the photo: Blue is Sirona and pink is SheCup for comparison.
Unlike the medium sized pink sirona cup, this opens up easily inside. Good cup for beginners.
Now Sirona has 2 types of cups. One is fda approved and costlier. This has no color added to it. The other one is also made of medical grade silicon and is available in pink and blue colours.It is also cheaper.
The cheaper one is around 200-300 rupees while the other is around 700 rupees. I have tried both of these , and i personally find the costlier version better.
The cheaper one is too soft and it is a task to get it open inside while the costlier one is still soft but is easier to open inside. And the material is of very good quality.
If you have a strong pelvic floor and you find it hard for the cups to open inside but you also don't want the firm kind of cup inside you, then i would say you give the FDA approved sirona cup a try.