Sleepyhead 3 Layered Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress, 75x72x8 inches (King Size)
- Primary Dimensions: Length (190.5 cm) , Width (182.8 cm) , Height (20.3 cm)
- Primary Material: Foam
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
- Layers: Comfort Foam for that cocoon- like feeling, Pressure Relieving Memory Foam for even weight distribution, High-Density HR Foam for Orthopedic Support, High GSM Breathable Fabric
- Features: 100 Nights Trial, Removable and Washable Outer Fabric, Super Simple Unboxing
- 100% Manufactured in India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Some mattresses are hard. Some are soft. Others are springy. Then there’s one that’s just right. With layers of memory foam and springy breathable foam, sleepyhead is one mattress that’s the perfect fit for you and just about everyone else.
From the manufacturer
Why is Sleepyhead the Perfect Mattress for All?
Some mattresses are hard. Some are soft. Others are springy. Then there’s one that’s just right.
A medium-firm mattress, Sleepyhead is not only highly supportive but also rates highly on softness that we all desire. With the firm foam base, a memory foam in the middle and a breathable soft layer to top it off, Sleepyhead keeps you and your bed mate equally comfortable.
Right Amount of Firmness
Sleepyhead’s supportive foam base will provide exactly the right amount of support for 90% of all body types, without compromising on softness and cushiness.
Right Amount of Bounce
A sweet sinking feeling envelopes your body, without causing any partner disturbance on the other side of the bed, no matter how much you move around.
Right Amount of Density
A mattress that comes compressed in a box can’t possibly have high density, right? Wrong! With 3 extremely substantial foam layers, your Sleepyhead boasts of exactly the density you require.
Washable Outer Cover
Unlike a traditional mattress, Sleepyhead comes with a high quality cover that you can wash regularly to keep your bed comfy and completely dust-free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It arrived as promised ! The unboxing was fun. We are used to seeing a full sized mattress so seeing a compressed and Vaccum sealed mattress was quite a surprise.
The kids had a lot of fun.
The company had provided a safety cutter (unfortunately it was not sturdy and it broke, although cribbing about it would be splitting hair and should not really be a bother)
The mattress was a perfect fit and the dimensions were exact. No problems in the inflation . Feels like a five star hotel mattress !
Initial sleeping takes a little getting used to. But after a couple of days we are completely adjusted and the sleep and rest are great! ( keep an extra alarm though, like to have an extra deep sleep).
Incidentally bought the pillows too.
1) Mattress arrived in a well packaged condition. opening up the product was really exciting.
2) Trying the memory foam mattress for the first time and it was great.
3) Quality is awesome. Nicely stitched and accurately sized.
4) The covered material is really soft and feels great when you sleep on it.
5) Kids are already loving it . They keep on hopping on it and the mattress retains its position again.
1) The mattress is covered white. It needs an additional expense to purchase another top cover. I would suggest sleepyhead to either start selling the mattress in different colored covers or provide one additional cover in their sell as well.
Overall a worth buy. I am looking forward to purchase another one soon.
After a lot of confusion, I choose Sleepyhead. I was avoiding gel based mattress so I chose this pure foam one. Mattress is good, perfect firmness, perfect size. It has removable cover, but I bought asian handloom mattress cover to protect white cover of mattress. Also I bought original bed company metal bed. My perfect bed is ready now. 😊😊 Happy to purchase.
Totaly wastage of money ...nothing special as per specifications....
I bought this matteress according to rating given to product...
In reality nothing special..
Very poor posture sitting position..means the person sitting on the mattress with crossed legs feel that his/her body collapse down in backward position...
Not even think of recommendation to my family or friend or even the amazon customers..
Day 1: Damnit. It is too hard and very little soft. It was hot as well.
Day 2: I decided to return it and ordered another mattress. It still felt hot.
Day 3: It's been 48 hrs since it was unpacked and the mattress expanded fully. It became soft enough. Had a good sleep. However, it was little hot.
Day 4: oh man, I love it.
There on I have been sleeping nicely, no more waking up in the midnight, thus, I am waking up early comparatively.
NOTE: It isn't perfect mattress as I still feel little back pain sometimes. If you want one with more back support, maybe you shall consider buying at store. This suggestion comes after purchasing few online and finding them much softer.
Only issue with every foam mattress is that it retains little heat. If mattress is used is AC room, that won't be a big deal.
1. Memory foam takes your body's form. Which means when roll over on sleep, you sink. It may be a great feeling at first but then i realized i can't sleep without disturbance. I used to sleep 8 hours straight before this mattress. Know i kinda have disturbed sleep.
This is after 6 months.. I'm figuring out.
2. This captures a massive amount of heat even in AC. Without AC it is not possible to sleep at all.
Do yourself a favour and dont buy this