Sleepyhead Microfiber Reversible Comforter 220 GSM - Single Size, Chrome Yellow & Ash Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Dimensions (L x B x H): 230 cm x 152 cm x 5.08 cm or 90 inches x 60 inches x 2 inches
- Primary Material: Siliconized Hollow Microfiber Filling with Luxurious Micropoly Peach Finish Fabric
- Color: Chrome Yellow & Ash Grey
- Features: Soft, Cozy, Light Weight Reversible Comforter, Machine Stitched Pattern to keep fibers in place, Hypoallergenic filling to protect against allergens
- Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash at 40° C. Tumble dry gentle cycle low heat. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Dry in shade.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SOFT, LUXURIOUS MICROPOLY PEACH FINISH FABRIC
What you sleep under is as important as what you sleep on, which is why Sleepyhead comforters are made extra soft, shiny and snuggly.
FILLED WITH SILICONISED HOLLOW MICROFIBER
As soft as a hug, as warm as freshly baked bread, and as comfy as lounging around in your PJs on a Sunday.
MACHINE STITCHED PATTERN TO KEEP FILLING IN PLACE
Heavy on the details, the Sleepyhead comforter feels like a blanket spun out of pure bliss.
Easy to wash, and bug-proof.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To start with, I'm allergic to dust so I can't use the furry blankets eventhough they are thick and soft. The thin blankets are way to thin to keep you warm in the winters and you eventually end up using two to keep you warm. The Sleepyhead head one is right in the middle, not too heavy and is made with microfiber so it feels really smooth and also keeps you nice and warm.
Another great thing about this is that the stitching is absolutely fantastic. Usually when you wash, other blankets or comforters, the filling inside just gets collected on one side and it looks lumpy in a few areas. Because of they way it's stiched, even after washing, it looks the same and retains the shape.
On the looks front, I hate the blankets or sheets that have the same old floral or leaf patterns. I usually prefer minimalistic design and this is just about right. It's two single colours (reversable) which I can use as based on the look I'm going for.
The comforter is real value for money as the size I got covers and falls over my king size bed with ease. It's light weight and it's looks and feels amazing at the same time.
Would definitely recommend.
Packaging and Delivery
I got it before a month, but I still remember the packaging it came with. The comforter was rolled and packed inside a sling bag. The sling bag was wrapped with several layers of covers. The sales package was securely packed inside an amazon box with necessary protections. It was delivered safely on time. The packaging and delivery was really good in my case.
About the Product
I ordered the green coloured one. The comforter was exactly the same as the one shown in the picture. The comforter was quite big and it perfectly fits my bed. The colour is vibrant and looks amazing. It's also quite comfortable. The microfiber was very soft and comfortable. The comforter looks good as new even after washing it for a few times. The price seems justified considering the quality of the comforter.
As I said earlier, I bought this before a month. I also use another comforter like this which costs around 2.5k, I got this for about 2k which is a good deal I think. I washed it twice, you can wash it just like you wash a bedsheet. It took some time to get dried, but after drying it completely, it looks good as new. The comfort was up to the mark, the microfiber filling is soft and very much comfortable. I'm really happy with it. I really had a good experience with this comforter.
I have been using this for more than a month. I really had a good experience with this comforter. The price seems pretty much reasonable to me, if you want the comfort you have to pay its price. I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Be careful this gets dirty very very easily so i would suggest to go for darker colours as i have done after returning the yellow one..:P
- stitching is very good which I didn’t see with other products of price less than this.
- color received is less brighter than the one shown in the pictures. Overall the color is not bad but again depends on the personal preference.
- ordered for bangalore for which I feel it’s warm. Can opt for even lesser gsm.
- even after washing I don’t see any bobbling in the clothes. The quality of the cloth is nice. cloth is pure cotton. I personally prefer but it’s again depends on the choice.