- 10% Instant discount with HDFC Bank PayZapp Card on purchase of Rs.1,000 or more Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back on min order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. Available on latest version of the Amazon App on first ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Small Parts Clear Polycarbonate Tubing, 5/8 ID, 3/4 OD, 1/16 Wall, 3' Length
|List Price:||₹ 2,999.00|
|You Save:||₹ 1,300.00 (43%)|
- All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility
- Colour : Clear
- Material : Polycarbonate
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Small Parts Clear Tubing, 5/8 ID, 3/4 OD, 1/16 Wall, 3' Length. Made of Polycarbonate.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. These arrive with a significant amount of scuffing on them or other blemishes such as a red paint. I'm not sure if these are poorly packaged before shipping or they arrive in their inventory that way.
2. The supplier applies labels DIRECTLY ONTO one end of the product that are almost impossible to remove. As a result I lose the last foot of the order to these.
The dimensions are accurate, but don't expect to make anything really nice looking out of these.
in every weekend to add to my collection.
I sawed this 2-foot pipe in half and bought four #8 plugs, sanded the edges and I had 2 pipes that held
about 50 sticks each. Cool.
But after a couple of days they started to crack. Alligator cracking up and down the sides of them both.
Not cool. I have no reason for why this happened...the plugs aren't too tight, we're talking room temperature,
no abuse, they just cracked. They will both hold water, so the cracking is on the inside. Very strange.
So i just shored them up with some clear packing tape, and moved on.
Strange though. Don't think I'd recommend.
I ordered the 5/8" tube and it actually measured 0.628 OD and 0.502 ID. This was close enough for brass compression fittings, though one fitting style I have required me to sand the end lightly with 320 sandpaper to get it to fit. That trashed the clarity, of course, but I was careful so this area was inside the fitting. The tube in general was not scratched up at all as others have noted.