Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Small habits revolution: 10 steps to transforming your life through the power of mini habits! Paperback – 1 March 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Independently Published (1 March 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1520732368
- ISBN-13 : 978-1520732367
- Item Weight : 500 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 0.97 x 21.59 cm
- Country of Origin : France
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very simply this book just gives us tips and tricks on forming good habits. It s a no-nonsense kinda book.
2. The author does not go too deep into the science behind how the habits are formed. If you have read the book, "The power of habit", you will notice that there is a lot of science and experiments described in the book, which makes you want to skip and get to the conclusion and steps you need to follow. The small habits revolution just does that. Its summarizes the book "The power of habit".
3. Towards the end of the book, the author also gives examples on how to tag habits onto cues you are already familiar with. There is habit formation cue for pull ups which I am following and also for drinking water. Its quite unbelievable, I don't forget any of the things I want to do now.
4. This book has helped with things I always wanted to master - guitar and Spanish. I do both for 30 mins everyday. Because I understand the power of cues.
5. The most important thing I learned from this book is "I give myself permission to start small" I don't have to create a big impact and always complete a huge task which usually ends up with me wanting to take a long break from everything. If I allow myself to start small, I don't get discouraged and also helps keep my procrastination at bay.
Hope this book will make you do something you always wanted to do.!
Top reviews from other countries
Then if your a fan of numbers and keeping track great, but if not it felt like a very demanding perfection considering it's all written in plain context ie this then that then this, I think a better context in the last part would be in bullet points.
As much as I've taken a slight new approach to having a different outlook and habit setting thinking already (at work and daily routine) and as much as it was a good read.
Although the end part can be a little turn off considering most things are mentioned again and again and the layout could be better as I mentioned above.