Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently: Quit cigarettes for good with this groundbreaking method (Penguin Health Care & Fitness) Kindle Edition
Make 2020 the year you quit the cigarettes for good with this ground-breaking book
Allen Carr will help you break addiction for ever in this fully updated edition of The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently.
You'll soon be able to:
- Achieve the right frame of mind to quit
- Avoid weight gain
- Quit without dependence on rules or gimmicks
- Enjoy the freedom and choices that non-smokers have in life
- Quit without willpower
It's time to begin your new life as a non-smoker with Allen Carr's The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently.
'A different approach... a stunning success' Sun
'I was exhilarated by a new sense of freedom' Independent
'His skill is in removing psychological dependence' Sunday Times
'Allow Allen Carr to help you escape painlessly today' Observer
About the Author
The common thread running through Allen Carr’s work is the removal of fear - eliminating the phobias and anxieties which prevent people from being able to enjoy life to the full. Allen Carr's books include; Allen Carr’s Easy Way to Stop Smoking, The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently, Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight, How to Stop Your Child Smoking and The Easy Way to Enjoy Flying.
A successful accountant, Allen Carr’s hundred-cigarettes-a-day addiction was driving him to despair until, in 1983, after countless failed attempts to quit, he finally discovered what the world had been waiting for – the Easy Way to Stop Smoking. He has built a network of clinics that span the globe and gained a phenomenal reputation for success in helping smokers to quit. His books are published in over twenty languages and video, audio and CD ROM versions of his method are also available.
Allen Carr died aged 72 in 2006.--This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B002VNFNYW
- Publisher : Penguin (2 December 1999)
- Language : English
- File size : 1057 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 484 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #103,944 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sure enough, have managed to quit this time, hopefully for good. Good thing about this book (and EASYWAY) is that it helps in achieving the right mindset which makes it quite easy to not smoke again.
For anyone looking to Quit, please read The EASYWAY to quit smoking first.
Top reviews from other countries
- He does not tell you anything you don't already know but while you are reading it, you actually slowly understand why you are actually still smoking and how nicotine actually works.
- The beauty is that once you realize why you are addicted (even some still think they are not) then you don't even want to smoke any longer or to be more precise, don't want to consume anything containing nicotine anymore.
- Don't worry if you are still smoking after you finished reading the book or if you stop reading for a while and at least you tried it...a first time, a second, a third...I think I had about 20 reading attempts over 6 years but eventually I finally took the time over Xmas to complete it and are now already for almost 3 years nicotine free. But the best thing is that is was really easy and there was and still is no craving whatsoever and I smoked for almost 20 years before!!!
- The only downside is that you will realize how smoking is still subconsciously advertised everywhere in our modern world up to this date which can be really annoying as I now notice it everytime I watch a movie and so on but it also explains why it is so deep burried in our brain. Nicotine should be banned at all and not sure why some great actors still taking part in it but after all, it is a wonderdrug which always helps ;) no matter if you are happy, sad, depressed, after sex or a meal, just to relax or concentrate or for whatever reason you still think you are "enjoying" nicotine....WAKE UP and start reading, your freedom is just a book away!!!
I've now finished The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently, or at least I read most of it. I found the book to be very rambling in places and he goes off on lots of tangents, not all of which are relevant. The typeface of this book is so small that I needed both my reading glasses and a magnifying glass to read it comfortably in bed. With dense, blocky paragraphs of often tedious teeny weeny text I think that one of the reasons I quit is because I just couldn't bear to read this book anymore. Having said all that I have indeed stopped smoking and I do feel a lot better for it already. I feel fresher, healthier and I've lost that self loathing you get every time you light a cigarette. Life is better without smoking than with smoking.
This works. And I'm keeping it for inspirational reference.