|Manufacturer||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., 1-7-1 Konan, Minato-KU, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan|
|Item model number||DSC-RX100|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Slots Available||SD, SDHC, SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC|
|Flash Memory Type||SD Card|
|Card Reader||Memory Stick, Secure Digital Card|
|Hardware Interface||HDMI, SDXC, SDHC, USB 2.0|
|Special Features||Optical Zoom : 3.6x, Full HD recording, “Exmor R” CMOS Sensor, Digital Zoom : 7.2x, 20.2 Mega Pixels|
|Mounting Hardware||1 U (Including-Rechargeable battery, AC Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, Wrist Strap, User Manual,- 1 U each)|
|Number Of Items||6|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Supported Image Type||RAW|
|Has Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Optical Zoom||4 x|
|Digital Zoom||14 x|
|Resolution||1080p Full HD|
|Max Resolution||20.9 MP|
|Horizontal Resolution||5472 Pixels|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.2|
|Max Vertical Resolution||3080 Pixels|
|Max Shutter Speed||30|
|Min Shutter Speed||おまかせオート(4~1/2000秒)/プログラムオート(1~1/2000秒)/マニュアル(バルブ、30~1/2000秒)/A優先(8~1/2000秒)/S優先(30~1/2000秒)|
|Min Focal Length||28 Millimeters|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Battery Average Life||330 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Flash Modes Description||Built-in|
|Memory Card Slot||MP4|
|Metering Description||Multi-Pattern / Center Weighted / Spot|
|Has Audio Recording||Yes|
|Has Auto Focus||Yes|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Includes AC Adapter||Yes|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Includes External Memory||No|
|Manufacturer||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.|
|Imported By||Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc., 1-7-1 Konan, Minato-KU, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan|
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 20.2MP Digital Camera with 3.6X Optical Zoom (Black) + SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Product 1: 20.2 MP 1.0-type Exmor CMOS sensor
- Product 1: ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f1.8 lens with 3.6x optical zoom
- Product 1: Full manual control for creative photography
- Product 1: HD video capability for beautiful video
- Product 2: Fast for better pictures and full HD video) | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors
- Product 2: Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Product 2: From 32GB to 256gb(1) to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video) | (1)1gb=1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less
- Product 2: Exceptional video recording performance with UHS speed Class 1 and Class 10 rating for full HD video. See official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations
- 20.2 MP 1.0-type Exmor CMOS sensor
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f1.8 lens with 3.6x optical zoom
- Full manual control for creative photography
- HD video capability for beautiful video
- Pouch available as per stock availability
- Fast for better pictures and full HD video) | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- From 32GB to 256gb(1) to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video) | (1)1gb=1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS speed Class 1 and Class 10 rating for full HD video. See official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations
- Quick transfer speeds up to 100MB/s [90MB/s for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors
- Country of Origin: China
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 20.2MP Digital Camera with 3.6X Optical Zoom (Black)
Compact design with powerful pictures
If you are looking for a small yet superior camera then the Sony Cybershot DSC-RX 100 is your answer. It has a small compact design with 3.6 x 10.2 x 5.8 cm dimensions and is also light weight of 213 g. Its slender design is fitted with F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens and a 3.6x optical zoom to give you amazing defocused background and accuracy. It is loaded with 1.0 type Exmor CMOS sensor that adds to its accuracy with spectacular bright details even in low-light condition. So now you can capture mesmerising pictures anytime of the day or night.Easy to use controls
The control ring of the Sony RX100 camera provides easy adjustments to the camera settings like aperture, picture effect and magnification, while capturing photographs. The shooting response can be maximised with the BIONZ image processor which enables a high speed autofocus that can capture images as quickly as 0.13 second. The ISO6400 sensitivity delivers bright and amazingly clear images. So click those rare pictures like your baby’s first step within a second and get stunning results.Brilliant screen with superior technology
The LCD display of the RX100 enables you to see even subdued tones and details of the image. This is possible due to the 3(7.62 cm) Xtra Fine LCD display with a 1229k dot high resolution. The WhiteMagic Technology uses white pixels along with RGB to deliver you bright images with perfect picture clarity irrespective of the bright or dim light of the surroundings. It is a 20.0 megapixel camera that captures high resolution pictures with stunning details and bright images. It is powered by Lithium ion battery that gives an average battery life of 330 shots per 165 minutes. It is enabled with a high speed USB 2.0 port with Micro HDMI and Micro USB interface. Get the Sony RX100 to enhance your photography experience.
SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-128G-GN6IN
Take better pictures and full HD video) with your Compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards, you'll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity and better performance to capture and store 32GB to 256gb(1) of high-quality pictures and full HD video). take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 100MB/s [64gb-256gb; 90MB/s for 32GB] to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards(5) are water-proof, Temperature-proof, X-ray proof, shockproof), compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices, and come with a 10-year limited warranty). | Note: not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. | up to 100MB/s[64gb-256gb; 90MB/s for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1Mb=1, 000, 000 bytes. | (1)1gb=1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less. | (2)full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. | (3) see official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region. | (4)card only. See product packaging and official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | (5)uhs speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option Designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, and SanDisk Ultra are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. The SD, SDHC, and SDXC marks and logos are trademarks of sd-3c, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. | copyright 2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compare with similar items
Sony DSC W830 Cyber-Shot 20.1 MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 8X Optical Zoom
Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera w/40x Optical Zoom and 3 Inch Tilt LCD - 4K Video, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth Enabled (Black)
Sony Premium Compact DSC-RX100M5A Advanced Digital 4K Camera (Black)
|Price||24779.00||₹ 7,999.00||₹ 26,149.00||₹ 60,990.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||JJMEHTA Mumbai||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Screen Size||3 in||2.7 in||3 in||3 in|
|Max Resolution||20.9 megapixels||20.1 megapixels||20.3 megapixels||—|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p||720p||—||—|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Day time performance is almost flawless and picture come out very well in terms of clarity, color and details.
- Since I use this to capture pics of my daughter most of the times, the Sport's mode pics come equally well as its hard to make children stay still for long :)
- On days where I put this on a tripod and want photos auto-clicked, I would just enable the face detect feature, as soon as it gets a face in focus it would take the pic.
- Indoor photos come very natural toned if u pull the flash towards ceiling to make the light reflect from top rather than flash throwing all light on the subjects. Again the movable flash makes it possible.
- Again low light photos where flash is not possible or subjects are a little far, you can achieve good pic by switching to manual mode (though you need some knowledge of what setting to do and how as per the Envt.) Fo those who are really new, thye can chose modes like Aperture only/Shutter Only rather than full manual mode
- Not really much to complain on picture quality side, but the camera had to visit service center twice over 1.5 years due to lens Jam. Not sure if I am unlucky or its a problem in this model. Lets hope it does not die on me after 2 year warranty is over.
PS: Pl vote yes, if u find the review Useful.
Very disappointed with the lense label and made in china label.
Though I lost my excitement after seeing above but performance wise it is 100 pc satisfied. Can go for it...
I took around 3000 photos, camera and battery working great.
I like the most Its pop up flash, work as surround light and gives great photo without any shadow.
Amazing Picture quality
Excellent Low light performance
Useful Photography Modes
Professional functions/manual control that are easy to use as well
Small size of the camera
High quality display works amazingly well in bright sunlight as well
Good battery life
Good look and feel of the device
Fixed Display, cannot be tilted
Zoom only 3x
Cannot be connected directly with smart which I personally think is the biggest drawback
At this price range this is a must buy. Absolutely no need for a DSLR unless you professionally shoot. I find the picture quality much better that that of most DSLRs which are also bulky and expensive.
Top reviews from other countries
Only disappointment is the flash position. It can create problems while holding the cam when it flips up automatically. Sony you have to fix that issue with a better idea. Otherwise this truly is a great little cam..My wife loves it. Taking over 6000 shots so far during our travels....Battery life is good, we did by an external battery charger with back up batteries due to our heavy usage. It fits perfectly into your back pocket or in the ladies purse...