The Very Busy Spider (Penguin Young Readers, Level 2) Paperback – Illustrated, 20 February 2014
|Paperback, Illustrated, 20 February 2014||
* "A beautifully executed work for the very young that satisfies the needs of both visually handicapped and sighted children without losing its artistic integrity."--The Horn Book, starred review
* "Both sighted and blind children will follow the action with ease . . . Visually and verbally, this is a winner."--Booklist, starred review
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Penguin Young Readers; Reprint edition (20 February 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0448480522
- ISBN-13 : 978-0448480527
- Reading age : 6 - 7 years
- Item Weight : 90.7 g
- Dimensions : 15.39 x 0.48 x 23.01 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #56,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beautiful illustrations, high quality printing, sturdy board book with touch and feel to ever growing spider's web. Me and my son have ended up reading it many many times together.
My kid loves the book :)
By Nakka's on 23 March 2018
I love it when my kid start reading.. N memorise quickly.
Yes there's some magic in Eric Carle books.. So far always HIT !!
Top reviews from other countries
My little one loves this book, it's helping him recognise the farm animals and now can do the sounds to a few of them!
The Web is slightly embossed so it's a good touchy feely book too
The only downside is that I got this second hand wish I paid that bit extra and got it brand new
BUT - the book has no structural integrity and promptly fell apart in my toddler's hands. She hasn't destroyed any of her other board books, some of which have been entertaining her for over a year, but this one was quite "crunchy" and pages began separating almost immediately. The whole book is now one mess of fixing-tape, and still not sturdy enough. SHAME!!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020