- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Children's Books (6 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444935356
- ISBN-13: 978-1444935356
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.2 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 36 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
St Clare's Collection 2: Books 4-6 (St Clare's Collections and Gift books) Paperback – 6 October 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author.
She wrote over 700 books and about 2,000 short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy.
Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
With tales of school days, midnight feasts, friends, these are filled with hard work and talent.
These books taught me lots of lessons about life, respect and even school lessons!:)
This really earns five stars!
If Enid Blyon would be alive, I would honestly write to her every day!
With all the tricks and pranks it would be the best school
Enid Blyton wrote six St Clare’s books between 1941 and 1946 - three first form books, one second form, one fourth and one fifth.
In 2000, Pamela Cox wrote an additional three authorized books - two about the third form and a sequel to the series - about the sixth form.
The St Clare’s series are centered around the twins Pat and Isabel O'Sullivan, as they begin school in first form.
Other main characters include classmates Allison (the twins’ feather head cousin), Carlotta (the circus girl), Hilary (the dependable head girl), Bobby (full of playful tricks), Janet (fiery tempered) and Claudine (Mam’zelle’s niece).
Headmistress Miss Theobald, Matron (with her awful medicines) and teachers - Miss Roberts, Miss Jenks and Mam’zelle all help make this St. Clare’s boarding school series such an enjoyable read.
This St Clare's Collection 2: Books 4-6 features just one Enid Blyton book ‘The Second Form at St Clare's’. The other two books - ‘The Third Form at St Clare's’ and ‘Kitty at St Clare's’ were written by Pamela Cox are authorized. Both books are based on the third form.
Book 4 - ‘The Second Form at St Clare's’ was written by Enid Blyton in 1944 and Pamela Cox’s two authorized books were written in 2000.
Unfortunately, none of the books are illustrated except for the title pages :((
SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES
I read these St Clare’s books as a child, and now I'm sharing the excitement with the little ones some 60 years later!
Yup! This boarding school series is a great read. A much loved Enid Blyton genre that has stood the test of time and I believe ... has inspired a few of today’s popular children’s storytellers.
Hope my review and photos were helpful ... Jeffery A. (Jeff)