- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers (19 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 110199648X
- ISBN-13: 978-1101996485
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 2.6 x 21.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 24 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,867 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 200.00 Delivery charge
Stars So Sweet: An All Four Stars Book Hardcover – 19 July 2016
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
"Dairman manages to blend an overabundance of ingredients into a tasty dish that series fans should eat up."--Kirkus Reviews
"This book will appeal to a wider audience than others in the series, as it is less about evaluating restaurants and food and more about finding one's place and learning how to deal with problems. It can easily be enjoyed as a stand-alone read."--School Library Journal
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I believe it should be us, the parents, who decide when and how to address certain "mature" topics to their children, not the author of a fictional children's book. So disappointing that it was "snuck" in to a book with such a young age demographic without any warning. And a bit ironic since much of the plotline was about being sneaky and not telling your parents about certain things.
Actually, I would have gone on and on about everything I liked. But then I was reading through other reviews. And there were a few reviews—four, to be precise—that made me quite angry. They were about
- SPOILER ALERT DON’T READ UNTIL IT SAYS NO MORE SPOILERS -
Charissa Bentley having a crush on Parminder Singh. This is clearly not appropriate material for a children’s book. Dousing your kids in politics isn’t good for them. It was the WRONG ROMANCE. If you’re nodding along to what I wrote, please read the rest of this. And if you want to kill me after reading that...heh relatable.
After reading Stars So Sweet, I think we can all agree that Gladys and Hamilton have...mutual feelings for one another. Obviously, that’s alright to put in a middle grade novel. Girls liking boys and boys liking girls is “normal”. That’s what I read between the lines of these reviews I mentioned. But if you think for a second? Girls that like girls also have crushes on middle school. Many friends of mine are LGBTQ+, and we’re only in sixth grade. So don’t shelter your kids from that enough that they are “very upset” when they read one paragraph about Charissa Bentley’s romance interest.
- NO MORE SPOILERS -
Now that the venting is out, let’s just agree that this was a terrific book and be on our way. I grant it all four stars—or five, whichever the situation calls for.
I have read all of the books and they are all amazing
I totally recommend it!