|Manufacturer recommended age||3 years and up|
|Country of Origin||India|
Tushions Stay Dry Fleece Liners - Pack of 5
|You Save:||₹ 50.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Age range (description)||Newborn|
About this item
- Easy to clean mess from the diapers
- Reusable Nappy liners
- Provide a dry-feel to the baby
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Tushions when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SuperBottoms Dry Feel Magic Pads Set for Freesize UNO (1 Dry Feel Pad + 1 Booster Pad)
Bembika 5 Layer Bamboo Charcoal Inserts Liners Natures Cloth Diaper Liner, Wetfree Reusable Washable Cotton Diaper Nappy Inserts for Baby Cloth Diapers(Set of 3)
LILTOES® Baby's All in One Washable Reusable Adjustable Cloth 2 Diapers with 4 Inserts (Multi Colour)
Babymoon Premium Bamboo 5 Layer Charcoal Wetfree Reusable Washable Cotton Diaper Nappy Inserts (Set of 7)
|Price||₹ 249.00||₹ 399.00||₹ 789.00||₹ 569.00||₹ 799.00|
|Sold By||Tushions||superbottoms||Cloudtail India||Liltoes Creations||Cloudtail India|
|Color||White||White||Bamboo Charcoal Fiber||Multicolor||Charcoal Grey|
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Green Diapers Staydry Fleece liners are 34 cm x 14cm big. They are made of organic cotton and fleece, and make it easier to clean poop from cloth diapers
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These ones are excellent!
So very soft on the side towards the baby's skin. And they have been properly stitched with a second layer of fabric. Unlike some other brands who are selling cut pieces of fabric. The quality of both fabric and stitching is very good.
These are so good that I am ordering two more sets now making the total number of liners with me fifteen.
Only thing I don't like is that the second layer is cotton which holds liquid near baby's skin and doesn't let it dry very fast after washing. It too should have been polyester.
Why some people have given negative reviews, I can't understand. Maybe they thought this is a diaper pad. The review tags of absorbency and leak proof are also totally inappropriate since a liner should be non absorbent and leaking like a sieve.
The name "Tushions" is misleading. The liners have been made by "Green Diapers", a very good diaper brand. Only marketing is by Tushions.
Easy to clean
Perfect size are the added points to buy these liners.
Extra tip: These liners can be used for disposable diapers as well which i did couple of times. Works perfectly fine and saves the diaper for longer period.