Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
Steelbird 173609 Adonis Dashing Full Face Helmet (Black and Red, L)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Be safe and keep riding, Designer Graphic
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety
- High quality UV resistant polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement
- Dynamic ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving
- Multi position articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor, duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
- Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen
- All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size.
Find more top offers on Steelbird
With faster delivery, Amazon trust of easy returns and more, click here.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Steelbird full face helmet.
From the manufacturer
With global domination of more than 50 years and the inspiration to protect bike lovers and adventure enthusiasts all over the world, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd. (SBHT) was founded on 13th March 1964. SBHT, a flagship company of Steelbird Group of Industries, ventured into the unknown territory of auto accessory business to manufacture helmets.
Vision & Mission
Guided by family passion and will, Steelbird’s vision is to successfully devise innovative technology and futuristic design for manufacturing Helmets, Pannier Boxes, Visors and Accessories. The legacy of strong business acumen fine-tuned to create a powerful brand identity, paves way for its swift journey towards entrepreneurial success. Acclaimed as Tycoons in India, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Limited (SBHT) strives to emerge as vibrant innovative czar one of the best quality helmets in the world.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
545 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now let's get to comparison part.
1. Weight :
a) Vega Cliff : 900 +/- 50 grams ( I think since
this is a latest manufactured product, the
weight has increased a bit.)
b) Steelbird Adonis : 950 +/- 20 grams
( Theoretically, Adonis should be heavier
but surprisingly it feels little lighter )
2. Padding :
a) I feel that the padding on Vega Cliff is
better with better padding for cheek
portion but padding for the head part
3. Shell Quality :
a) Both the shells feels pretty sturdy but
personally I feel that the Adonis feels
little more sturdier.
4. Visor Quality :
a) Both have good visors with good view but
they are not fog proof which is expected
in this price range.
5. Lock Mechanism :
a) Vega Cliff helmet has shorter belt-lock
mechanism and there's not enough
material to adjust the length which
chokes my throat a bit. But there's no such
problem on Adonis helmet.
6. Additional points :
a) The chin portion on Adonis helmet covers
most of the chin and mouth but there's a
plastic smell to it which may irritate you in
the beginning but will diminish with
b) Vega Cliff fits me perfectly ( snug fit ) while
Adonis feels a little loose but wearing
balaclava can help to get that snug fit.
Overall I can say both the helmets are pretty good for their price. But regarding the size issue, I think face shape and other head dimensions are also important in determining the right size for you. In my case even though my head length suggests that I should go for L size but M size fits me perfectly. So I suggest you to try multiple helmets.But guys please these helmets are no way for highway or touring purposes.
Thank you for reading and I hope it helps.
* The visor gives you an exceptionally wide, and tall.
* Venting is actually quite good, especially for having two forward vents.
* Low speeds of 15-30 mph provides a decent flow of air to minimize fogging and provide comfort.
* strap itself has way too much extra material and will need to be trimmed.
* Internal pads could be thicker.
* It feels exactly like a budget helmet, which unfortunately, is due to minor things that could easily be resolved.
* Visor lock system feels cheap when changing visors
Final Note: it has the opportunity to be a good budget option in a market dominated by expensive helmets. I will update as i wear it if anything changes for the good or bad.
1. Nice finishing fits for your head according size..
2. Good design with comfortable use.
3. But delivery product cost very high it's is very Poor , not good from service..
I got it 927 , now 820 too bad..
4. First 20th June I ordered helmet. It automatically cancelled 25th June.. due to unable ship reason..
Soon be careful .. hence price should be cumulative
Best part is I got it in sale for net amount of rs.662