- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; Reprint edition (12 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780307716736
- ISBN-13: 978-0307716736
- ASIN: 0307716732
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Customer Reviews: 302 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,706 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stop Saying You're Fine: The No-BS Guide to Getting What You Want Paperback – 12 June 2012
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
--Gretchen Rubin, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Happiness Project
"Mel Robbins is one of the most entertaining and compelling voices today. Read at your own risk. Mel will obliterate your excuses and leave you inspired, empowered and on fire."
--Darren Hardy, Publisher of Success magazine and bestselling author of The Compound Effect
“Mel Robbins has the guts to tell you why your brain is your biggest problem – but only if you listen to it. Here, she tells you how to power through and get what you want. I, for one, am listening.”
—Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works and co-author of the New York Times bestseller TRUST AGENTS
"In STOP SAYING YOU’RE FINE, Mel Robbins draws on everything from cutting-edge research to countless real-world case studies to create a wonderful program for anyone who's ever wanted to stop wishing and start doing.”
—Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of LOVE FOR NO REASON and HAPPY FOR NO REASON
“Quit whining, stop saying you’re fine, and just snap out of it. Easier said than done, of course, which is why this roadmap is so remarkable. It’s jam-packed with concrete steps to pave the way.”
—Tory Johnson, Workplace Contributor for “Good Morning America” and CEO of Women for Hire
“STOP SAYING YOU’RE FINE nails a national problem: our tendency to try and be strong and stay the course--when it's the course we have to change, and strength is not working in our favor! In this no-nonsense book, every page demolishes the excuses we all make for not moving ahead with out lives, and gives us solid practical assignments that help us be better, happier, more fulfilled. Robbins is wonderfully inspiring and helpful, but also hugely entertaining -- moving forward doesn't have to be dull or depressing! You’ll be surprised how her small suggestions can create life-changing new directions. STOP SAYING YOU’RE FINE deserves to be a best seller.”
—Pepper Schwartz, PhD, Professor of Sociology, University of Washington, and author of PRIME: ADVENTURES AND ADVICE ON SEX, LOVE, AND THE SENSUAL YEARS
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Must read for self help books lovers.
Top international reviews
Once I had started to read it, I couldnt stop! There are so many inspiring ways to find my path. Since then I have almost completed a British Sign Language Course, ordered a journal to carry out daily "brain dumps" learned the 5 second rule to overcoming procrastination. I am feeling more motivated and I highly recommend this book.
It does, if you will.
Keeping on my shelf for reference!
Thank you Mel
A must read that is very easy to read and absorb