- Item Weight: 127 g
- Item model number: SG_B00ECOJ2PO_IN
- ASIN: B00ECOJ2PO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,250 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Streax Pro Hair Spa, 125g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quantity: 125g; Item Form: Liquid
- The richness of Vitamin E revitalizes dry hair; reduces static charge
- maintains the volume of hair; Gives your hair a beautiful natural shine
- Comes with the goodness of honey
- Application Area: Hair; Target Audience: Men
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Hair Spa
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The richness of Vitamin E revitalizes dry hair and maintains the volume of hair. Gives your hair a beautiful natural shine. Comes with the goodness of honey.
From the manufacturer
Streax – a brand closely associated with style & glamour, was launched in the year 2004. At a time when hair coloring was just an activity to hide greys, the brand was launched to invoke the style & passion among modern Indian woman and inspired women to find their true self through different shades of hair color.
Streax carries a sharp focus through all products under its bandwagon, high quality with care. Streax was launched with 8 basic shades initially, as it progressed and understood the requirement of Indian consumers and the typical hair needs, textures of Indian hair, 9 more shades were launched Over the years, Streax has gained the confidence and trust of consumers not only across the country, but also in regions of South-east Asia, Africa & Latin America.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Morever, thumbs up for this clever packaging. Tired of hair spa creams in huge jars that takes up so much of cabinet spaces.