Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 119.00 Delivery charge
Studds Chrome Economy SUS_CEBFH_BLKL Full Face Helmet (Black, L)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Unpainted special textured outer shell finish provides scratch resistance ; Removable and Replaceable Liners ; Quick Release Chinstrap Mechanism ; Outer Shell: Thermoplastic, Polyurethane ; Liner Type: EPS Liner ; Ventilation Type: Dynamic Ventilation ; Visor Type: Anti UV
- Multiposition articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety
- Available in various graphics options
- Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options
- Available in M (570 mm), L (580 mm), and XL (600 mm) sizes
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic. Unpainted special textured outer shell finish provides scratch resistance. Multiposition, articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon, hard coated for scratch resistance properties. Regulated density eps concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen. Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety. Dynamic ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving. Available in various graphics options. Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. Available in m (570 mm), l (580 mm), and xl (600 mm) sizes.
From the manufacturer
Studds Chrome Economy Full Face Helmet
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic.
- Unpainted special textured outer shell finish provides scratch resistance.
- Multiposition articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties.
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen.
- Microdenier polyester fabric with excellent wicking, wetting & water absorbency characteristics.
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety.
- Dynamic Ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving.
- Available in various graphics options.
- Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options.
Available in different colours
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,052 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So didn't wander around much and searched for Studds design. Going through many models, this one caught my attention and was finalized in one go owing to simplicity and cost to benefit ratio.
Helmet along with safety accessory, is also a style statement. This one falls short of style statement but serves other purpose well. With solid build and good quality overall it’s a perfect company for your bike rides in lowest possible cost without compromising much on quality.
▶ Using it past 8 months without any major issue.
1. Helmet & Visor
2. Guarantee card / Manual
For size: Simply follow size chart in listing
1. Clear visor (available visor spare for purchase: smoke tint, mirror, and rainbow)
2. Unpainted textured outer shell for extra scratch resistance
3. Silicon hard coated visor.
4. Quick release chain strap mechanism for easy operation
5. Dynamic ventilation system, with air inlet on both sides.
1. Solid & sturdy design.
2. Light weight & comfortable to wear.
3. Winter benefit owing to close design. Less air enters helmet as opposed to open ones.
4. Side vents are there on both sides for air passage to inner area which controls sweating to some extent.
5. Textured finish on outer surface ensures extra scratch resistance and maintains looks for longer duration, as compared to painted one.
6. Projected part on visor to help pull it up or down, without having fingerprints all over it.
7. Quick release chain strap mechanism for fast & easy removal.
8. Proper wind noise isolation at all speeds.
9. Can be easily locked to vehicle using helmet locks, which is not the case with open helmets.
10. Perfect fit as per size guide. Initially it will be a bit tight and adjust with time.
1. Close design results in less air flow inside leading to sweating and suffocation.
2. For same reason, fogging occurs on visor during winters and its annoying.
3. It also does not resonate well with spectacles and goggles.
VISOR- Scratch proof or not
Silicon hard coated visor, as mentioned by company is supposed to be scratch resistant.
BUT remember its plastic in the end, and when scratches don’t even spare glass, then how far plastic can go. It’s prone to medium to heavy intensity scratches, but mild ones are slightly covered.
Any helmet you purchase, cheaper or costlier, in few months or a year, visor becomes close to useless due to scratches and needs to be replaced for clear visibility. Unless you keep your helmet in safe and dont use it at all.
OUTER SURFACE- Scratch proof or not
Textured surface without paint is an add-on as it tends to avoid scratches, compared to painted glossy or matte surface. Even if there’s a scratch on surface, it becomes a part of the plastic, and is not an eyesore as compared to scratches on glossy surface.
▶ This helmet by Studds is casual looking durable product. It excels in many areas, tough yet comfortable, durable yet cheaper just that looks wise it’s a bit on lower side. So if looks don’t matter much and you are looking for light & durable helmet, you can go for it.
▶ For more, sky is the limit. Be it looks, features, better quality etc. For few extra hundreds, Studds marshal is a good choice with premium looks and build quality, but with a bit of extra weight. Other variants ninja, motocross, downtown etc.
▶ Then there're other brands too like Steelbird, Vega which come next and you may look out for those.
▶ It’s all incomplete without reference to the internationals brand like HJC, LS2, AGV etc, which are worth considering for the quality they offer but then cost is on higher side and maximum people won’t spend so much on helmets. But for the ones who can, definitely give them a shot.
Edit 5 star change to 4
The build quality is not too solid inner material made of thermocol like all helmets but the inner cloth is not stocked properly
By nice price by Amazon
I bought at 12℅ off but recently I saw the price at rs 599 which disappointed me
The helmet is not too heavy unlike my previous studds jade model. Comparatively light in weight. I bought medium, 58 and my head diameter is average sized, it fits me perfectly, means it's tight enough. My previous studds jade had cushions in the front jaw area, but this one is plain without any cushion in the front. The band is adequate and the length can be adjusted too. Overall a perfect helmet with decent looks. The cushioning inside too is well stitched and looks durable. I am happy with the purchase.
And don't even think of taking this helmet on the highway, the vent made for ventilation are useless they just make a loud windblast on highway inside the helmet. This will give you a headache.
But if you are using it witin the city then go for it.
It was quite tight when i wore the helmet for the first time. Now it is not so tight. fitted comfortably.
But having issue with helmet while putting the helmet I have to remove my spectacles because it doesn't have sufficient space to properly fit my face.