Studds Marshall SUS_MOFH_MBLKL Open Face Helmet (Matt Black, L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen
- Removable and replaceable liners. For the best fit, it should be tight enough that no sudden movement should be able to move it
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety
- Dynamic Ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving
- Available in various unicolor options
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic. Optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties. Regulated density eps concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen. Removable and replaceable liners. Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety. Dynamic ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving. Available in various unicolor options. High quality U. V. Resistant polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement. Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. Available in m (570 mm), l (580 mm), and xl (600 mm) sizes.
From the manufacturer
Studds Marshall Open Face Helmet
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic.
- Optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties.
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen.
- Removable and replaceable liners.
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety.
- Dynamic Ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving.
- Available in various unicolor options.
- High quality U.V. resistant Polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement.
- Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options.
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Review this product
1,070 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So didn't wander around much and searched for Studds design.
Going through many models, this one caught my attention and was finalized in one go owing to its looks and open design. P.S. I am not a fan of closed design.
Helmet along with safety accessory, is also a style statement. & this particular model in no way falls short of it.
1. Helmet & Visor
2. Guarantee card / Manual
For size: Simply follow size chart in listing
1. Looks premium and is super cool.
2. Solid & sturdy design.
3. Comfortable to wear even for long durations. (except one thing in con)
5. Summer benefit with proper air flow and no suffocation due open design.
4. Even in winters since it covers properly along with ear cushions/liners (removable), a lot of cold is prevented. Some air do come from sides but not much, a simple handkerchief wrapped around face will cover it up.
-Removal of ear cushions/liner is not recommended as it provides extra stability.
6. Inner head support cloth/net is having gap b/w thermocol n net, for air circulation and comfort.
7. Side vents are there on both sides for air passage to inner area which avoids sweating.
8. Matte finish hides minor scratches and maintains premium looks for long time compared to glossy one, where every minor scratch is visible.
9. Projected part on visor to help pull it up or down, without having fingerprints all over it.
10. Quick release chainstrap mechanism for easy removal of helmet.
1. Weight is on heavy side. Every time i think of wearing helmet, its bulkiness comes to mind. But you get used to it in sometime. Still, its quite a deal.
2. By design open helmet has an issue, that you cant lock it to vehicle. But thats how it is supposed to be. So not exactly a con.
3. Upper projected plastic part, is fixed only on two sides and not on top tail area.
This helmet by Studds is a good looking durable product. It excels in all domains, tough yet comfortable, open design, premium looks but is on heavier side. So if slightly heavier helmet wont be an issue to you, you can go for it.
I got matte finish as its better in long run and doesn't attract much of fingerprints or scratches.