Studds Ninja 3G SUS_N3GDVFFH_MBLKL Full Face Helmet with Double Visor (Matt Black, L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic
- Multiposition articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen
- The helmet is equipped with a second sun visor which is made from tinted Polycarbonate & is duly silicon hard coated
- Removable and replaceable liners
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety
- Dynamic Ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Outer shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic. Multiposition, articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon, hard coated for scratch resistance properties. Regulated density eps concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen. The helmet is equipped with a second sun visor which is made from tinted polycarbonate and is duly silicon hard coated. Removable and replaceable liners. Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation and safety. Dynamic ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving. Available in various unicolor options. High quality U. V. Resistant polyurethene paints used for aesthetic enhancement. Movable chinguard operated with single lever flip up mechanism. Spare visor available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options. Available in m (570 mm), l (580 mm), and xl (600 mm) sizes.
Review this product
71 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Visors are awesome. Specially if you are riding in day times with sunshine up your head, then the inner (sunglass kind of) visor is best to use.
2. you can flip up from front.
1. Air ventilation is not that good. Though air will come inside from the gap near to your chin area, but if you are riding in too much hot weather, I am not sure if that much can do any good. For this reason only, giving one star less.
Awsm fitting, visors are cool, look wise its nice.
For people with spects - no worry.
No worry for sunny day - dark visor iz cool!
1st 2-3dayz u will feels little heavy..
Air circulation is ok, u feel air comming above ur chin while ventilator is closed (cons).
I got helmet with some scratches on it - not hppy for that!!!
But overall its nyce helmet.
Found just like what i want!!!
Recommended for all..