Studying Dracula: The Complete Text and Revision Guide Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Plug in and prepare for your A-Level English Literature examination with this comprehensive audio study guide to Dracula.
Includes the entire, unabridged audio narration of Dracula, as well as in-depth analysis on the text, covering the key areas of: Characters, Themes, Structure and Form, Genre and Historical Context - as well as detailed chapter summaries and key quotations for your exam.
This audio study guide covers the core assessment objectives of the A-Level syllabus. This will give students studying these texts a strong foundation from which they can build their understanding, engage with other critical commentary and draw connections to other literary texts.
Students will learn how to:
- Articulate informed and creative responses to the text through the exploration of themes and key ideas (AO1)
- Analyse writers' craft to uncover the ways in which writers convey meaning in the text (AO2)
- Appreciate the influence and significance of the contexts which shaped the writing and reception of the text (AO3)
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|