- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3789 KB
- Print Length: 275 pages
- Publisher: Prabhat Prakashan (28 November 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N2RC6GM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 651 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,078 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude: Napoleon Hill Kindle Edition
More items to explore
‘These two men have the rare gift of inspiring and helping people… In fact, I owe them a personal debt of gratitude for the helpful guidance I have received…’
Norman Vincent Peale
* Motivate yourself.
* Raise your energy levels.
* Use creative visualization.
* Develop personal initiative and self-discipline.
* Employ organized thinking and concentrate your effort.
* Be your own boss. --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
From the Publisher
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude By Napoleon Hill
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude, defines positive mental attitude.
- Your mind has a secret invisible talisman. On one side is emblazoned the letters PMA (positive mental attitude) and on the other the letters NMA (negative mental attitude). A positive attitude will naturally attract the good and the beautiful.
- The negative attitude will rob you of all that makes life worth living.
- Your success, health, happiness, and wealth depend on how you make up your mind! When motivational pioneer Napoleon Hill and millionaire W. Clement Stone teamed up to form one of the most remarkable partnerships of all time, the result was SUCCESS THROUGH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, the phenomenon that proposed to the world that with the right attitude, anyone can achieve his or her dreams. So think positively and discover how to awaken hidden powers within you.
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude, defines positive mental attitude as comprising the 'plus' characteristics represented by words as faith, integrity, hope, optimism, courage, initiative, generosity, tolerance, tact, kindliness and good common sense.
- Positive mental attitude is that philosophy which asserts that having an optimistic disposition in every situation in one's life attracts positive changes and increases achievement.
- Adherents employ a state of mind that continues to seek, find and execute ways to win, or find a desirable outcome, regardless of the circumstances. This concept is the opposite of negativity, defeatism and hopelessness. Optimism and hope are vital to the development of PMA.
Positive mental attitude is the philosophy of finding greater joy in small joys, to live without hesitation or holding back our most cherished, held in high esteem, and highest personal virtues and values.
This book will show you just how easy it is. Learn how to:
- Motivate yourself.
- Raise your energy levels.
- Use creative visualization. Develop personal initiative and self-discipline.
- Employ organized thinking and concentrate your effort.
- Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia.
- He began his writing career at age 13 as a ‘mountain reporter’ for small town newspapers and went on to become America’s most beloved motivational author.
- His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation.
- His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
much from it which I can now put in to action making me a better person and my life an ever better one than it already is.