Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Legend of Suheldev: The King Who Saved India Paperback – 20 June 2020
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Amish is a 1974-born, IIM (Kolkata)-educated, boring banker turned happy author. The success of his debut book, The Immortals of Meluha (Book 1 of the Shiva Trilogy), encouraged him to give up a fourteen-year-old career in financial services to focus on writing. He is passionate about history, mythology and philosophy, finding beauty and meaning in all world religions. Amish’s books have sold more than 5.5 million copies and have been translated into over 19 languages.
From the Publisher
Introducing the characters from the 'Legend of Suheldev- The King Who Saved India'
A Warrior King who wants to unite Indians against the oppressive Turkic hordes.
Commander-in-chief of the Turkic hordes in India and an arch enemy of King Suheldev
A trusted confidante and a dear friend of King Suheldev.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9387894037
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387894037
- Product Dimensions : 12.9 x 2.24 x 19.8 cm
- Item Weight : 260 g
- Publisher : Westland (20 June 2020)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #31 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: