Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Preloaded Digital Audio Player, Unabridged, Import
Maybe it's the long, lazy days, or maybe it's the heat making everyone a little bit crazy. Whatever the reason, summer is the perfect time for love to bloom. Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories, written by 12 best-selling young adult writers and edited by international best-selling author Stephanie Perkins, will have you dreaming of sunset strolls by the lake. So set out your beach chair, and grab your sunglasses. You have 12 reasons this summer to soak up the sun and fall in love.
Full list of authors includes: Tim Federle, Veronica Roth, Jon Skovron, Brady Colbert, Cassandra E. Clare, Jennifer Smith, and Lev Grossman.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||16 hours and 2 minutes|
|Author||Stephanie Perkins, Nina LaCour, Libba Bray, Francesca Lia Block, Leigh Bardugo|
|Narrator||Cherise Boothe, Christopher Gebauer, Michael Bakkensen, Jessica Almasy, Erin Moon, Stina Nielsen|
|Audible.in Release Date||19 May 2016|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #43,167 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#14 in Anthologies & Short Stories for Teens
#104 in Contemporary Romance for Teens
#307 in Literature Anthologies
Top reviews from other countries
This collection is filled with such fun, creative, joyous, and diverse stories that will leave you shocked, disturbed, in love, and laughing along with all of the characters in each story.
You can read the full review at I Write, You Read
1) NOT what I was expecting. NOT the kind of "love stories" I thought these were going to be. NOT the characters I expected to fall in love with ... but Oh SOOO Good.
2) Some of these short stories need to be full books. Seriously.
"Inertia" is still my favorite story ... oddly followed by "Brand New Attraction".