- Item part number: EK-SEN-220-01
- ASIN: B07T1XNJ15
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 June 2019
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#30,735 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #340 in Sensors
SunRobotics 3/4" Hall Effect Liquid Water Flow Sensor Switch Brass Flowmeter Fluid Meter 2-45L/min
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Voltage/electric current: DC 4.5 ～ 18 Volt, ≤15mA
- Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
- Output level: Rated voltage DC 5 Volt, high level ≥4.5 Volt, low level ≤0.5 Volt
- Pulse duty cycle: 50%
- Cumulative flow conversion: 1 Liter water=225 pulse ,accuracy: 10%
Specifications for this item
Now easily measure water (liquid) flow in your application using this 3/4" Brass water flow sensor. This is good quality flow sensor with brass body and can be used for industrial and commercial applications. This one inch water flow sensor is used extensively is various types of vending machines. This water flow sensor is connected in line with the liquid whose flow rate has to be measured. There is a simple rotating wheel with a magnet and when the liquid flows the wheel is rotated and a hall effect sensor measures how many times he wheel is rotated and accordingly gives pulses. By counting the number of pulses you can easily calculate the flow rate as well as the amount of liquid dispensed.
- Widely used in water industrial field, such as thermostatic water heater, water purifier, water dispenser, smart card equipment, coffee machine etc.
- When magnetic material is close with the sensor, its characteristics may vary.
- In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must be installed after a filter.
- The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.