- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
SunRobotics 3/4" Hall Effect Liquid Water Flow Sensor Switch Brass Flowmeter Fluid Meter 2-45L/min
- Voltage/electric current: DC 4.5 ～ 18 Volt, ≤15mA
- Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
- Output level: Rated voltage DC 5 Volt, high level ≥4.5 Volt, low level ≤0.5 Volt
- Pulse duty cycle: 50%
- Cumulative flow conversion: 1 Liter water=225 pulse ,accuracy: 10%
Specifications for this item
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Robodo YF-S201 Water Flow Sensor (White)
REES52 YF-S201 Water Flow Sensor, Sea, Yf-S201 Flowmeter G1/2 1-30L/Min (White or Black)
Aqua Float Switch Sensor for Water Level Controller with 2 Meter Wire: Select No/Nc
|Price||₹ 1,199.00||₹ 501.00||₹ 410.00||₹ 238.00|
|Sold By||SunRobotics®||Cloudtail India||creative_adda||AGRICOLE|
Now easily measure water (liquid) flow in your application using this 3/4" Brass water flow sensor. This is good quality flow sensor with brass body and can be used for industrial and commercial applications. This one inch water flow sensor is used extensively is various types of vending machines. This water flow sensor is connected in line with the liquid whose flow rate has to be measured. There is a simple rotating wheel with a magnet and when the liquid flows the wheel is rotated and a hall effect sensor measures how many times he wheel is rotated and accordingly gives pulses. By counting the number of pulses you can easily calculate the flow rate as well as the amount of liquid dispensed.
- Widely used in water industrial field, such as thermostatic water heater, water purifier, water dispenser, smart card equipment, coffee machine etc.
- When magnetic material is close with the sensor, its characteristics may vary.
- In order to avoid particle debris, the sensor must be installed after a filter.
- The flow sensor installation has to avoid strong vibration and shaking of the environment, so as not to affect the sensor's measurement accuracy.