- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 21.8 x 34.8 cm ; 2.18 Kg
- Item model number: 003911-100-000
- ASIN: B0007Y17WO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#17,11,630 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #636 in Oven Toaster Grills
Sunbeam 3911 4-Slice Wide Slot Toaster, Black
|You Save:||₹ 3,190.00 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Toast a wide variety of breads with the Sunbeam 4-slice toaster in a sleek black exterior. The extra-wide slots allow you to toast bagels, sliced bread, and all other types and sizes of breads. Separ
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Plastic handles made to push down slices of bread are almost impossible to keep held down and also bend like they are going to snap off
I put it back in box and returned without ever getting a single piece of toast !!!
I can't say enough good things about this toaster is pretty as well as works great!
The buttons when pushed, don’t "catch" as you attempt to toast the bread. You have to press it about 50 -70 times before the bread actually stays down and begins toasting. (Super frustrating) The buttons when I do press them, they actually BEND! Yes you can feel the plastic bending underneath your finger as you press the button.. Very flimsy thin plastic used for construction. This toaster lasted me 6 months before I had to toss it out. Do yourself a favor, and buy a mid-grade priced toaster.