Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii (Nintendo Wii) (NTSC)
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history. Mario works his way through the various levels, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
- Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
- New powerups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
- Check whether your console is PAL or NTSC Version,because NTSC version will work only on NTSC and PAL version will work only on PAL Version.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Description Launch into a new universe of gravity warping worlds in the sequel to one of the greatest games of all time! Yoshi joins Mario as they traverse a wild variety of galaxies exploding with imagination, helping out our hero as he gulps enemies, runs at super speed, or inflates like a blimp to reach high cliff tops. Whether Mario’s leaping into orbit around tiny micro-planets, tumbling through rooms with constantly flip-flopping gravity, or drilling through craggy worlds to emerge on the other side, he’ll need new abilities and serious jumping skills to survive the all-new challenges ahead!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Unknown
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.84 x 1.45 cm; 163.29 Grams
- ASIN : B002BSA388
- Item model number : RVLPSB4E
- Manufacturer : Nintendo
- Item Weight : 163 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 19.1 x 13.8 x 1.4 Centimeters
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I just loved everything about it and it was so easy to play as it was made plain what you had to do plus it comes with a Video enclosed with the actual game which was very handy especially for my nephew as he did not want his old Aunt telling him what to do according to him "That's not cool!!".
The video actually contains the following:
1. The Basics :- Getting Started, Controlling Mario, Clearing Stages. It was more or less how to start your journey. (this lasted eight minutes).
2. Playing the Game:- Pointing at the screen, Riding Yoshi, Useful Actions, Co-star Mode, What to do if you get stuck. (this lasted seven minutes).
3. Special Movie Collection:- which contained a lot of useful hints on how to do the harder games and had two titles on creative game play which had numerous hints which I found very useful. There is also two titles helping you finish the challenges which proved to be very valuable as some of the challenges do get harder as the game continues but this video is really worth watching.(this actually lasted 7 minutes).
I cannot recommend this game highly enough and not just for the entertainment value but children will have to work things out for themselves while playing this which I think is an extra plus for me.
I also have played the first Mario Galaxy but I do believe this is a far better game not just for the better graphics but there has been more thought been put into the game. This game is well worth the money and I know every child either girl or boy or even teenager would love this, and not just for the kids Mum and Dad would have fun too.
The Wii console may have been made such a huge success story by applications such as Wii-FIT, but it will be remembered for the fun it offers with games such as this one. SUPER MARIO GALAXY II makes the Wii shine at its best.
Princess Peach cannot seem to stay ...un-kidnapped more than a week, so her faithful plumber has to move heaven and earth to save her - yet again...But do we really need an excuse to dive in this galaxy of magic mushrooms, star-bits and coins, secret levels and surprising solutions to, apparently, insurmountable obstacles?
The levels blend beautifully 2D and 3D environments and the controls work superbly. I hadn't touched a console since my University years and had to get used to the controls of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - yet found the controls of SUPER MARIO GALAXY II to fit like a glove from the very first moment.
This installment is not one you can breeze through, there are challenging moments. If you get stuck in a level you can ask for a mini-tutorial - but keep in mind that there is no free lunch in this galaxy: your need for assistance will be marked. Then again, retrying a level was never more fun.
There is invincible Rainbow-Mario, Rock-Mario, Spring-Mario and Cloud-Mario. And then there are Lumas and Yoshi. Every world has been imaginatively designed and gorgeously drawn. It is like a supernova of creativity exploding again and again. I believe this to be the best looking game on the Wii.
And it is THE BEST PLATFORM GAME EVER!
In the box there is instructions included, so you can play it straight away. There are no settings to configure, making it easy to understand. 3 save slots are available so 3 different games can be saved, great for my son and daughter, as they want to do different things most of the time!