- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 0.6 x 0.3 cm
- Item model number: SSK-EBU-0301
- ASIN: B01D8HHMRA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Customer Reviews: 557 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,385 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #28 in Extension Cords
Syska 3 Way 2 Metres Extension Board with USB (Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: ABS Body, Finish: Plastic and Color: Grey
- Item Dimension: 2.85 cm x .6 cm x .25 cm ; Power Cord Length: 2.5 : It comes with an On/Off Switch, Light Indicator, 2 USB ports and 2.5 Meter Cord for easy day-to-day use ; Protection Type: Spike and Surge Protection
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Extension Board
- 12 months warranty on product
- Surge and spike protection
- Power : 1500 Watts, 6 Amp;Input Voltage : AC240, 50Hz
- Extension board with 3 sockets and 2 USB ports
- Note:Please call Syska contact_us on: [ 18001028787 ] for any issues and queries (Open 7days -9am to 6pm)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Syska 3 Way Spike Buster is equipped with Spike and Surge Protection which limits the voltage supplied to the device by storing the excess power and releasing it gradually. It's sockets are designed to be compatible with Indian and International Plugs and Devices.
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the good parts
- build looks sturdy
- plug looks and works great with standard sockets.
- available sockets are good and work with all 2-pin and 3-pin plugs I've been using (as far as size and compatibility of these sockets is concerned, I found it at par with the high quality Belkin surge protectors)
- the USB ports are working fine and worked with my standard USB cables without any issues. I am getting an average of about 500 mA out of each socket over a period of about last 1 hour. (checked with Ampere app on android -- my old cables may be causing losses, so I can't say that's what it actually delivers.)
the bad parts
- As soon as it was connected to power it started emitting a mild but very annoying hissing sound; with or without load. I've checked that it's not overheating with one laptop and one tablet connected for charging.
- The bill copy that I received is unreadable. the print on it is wiped out as it would on a fax or ATM receipt after a couple of weeks of printing. That doesn't sound too dependable.
I am just hoping the mild hissing sound it's making is not a sign of some imminent failure in which case I'd have to request a return and they might possibly hassle me for the nonsense unreadable invoice they have sent me.
EDIT: After about 2.5 months of use with the usual load (a 15" laptop and couple of Android phones charging regularly), this thing just burnt out. the plug is non-removable, it just got super hot which I realized only after I found it completely dysfunctional. There were no visible sparks, fire, or darkened plug points, so I am guessing something probably burnt out inside the plug that's irreparable (no way to open it). It's a shame, I liked it for the convenience. I would recommend against this product at its current price-point because they have apparently bumped up the price since I bought it.
And the Power Indicator LED is not working (of course this i can say problem with this particular item)
But thankfully the product is working fine till now. All the ports are working including the 2 usb . But usb ports are very slow charger. Though the product pictures looks very premium but the actual product seems to be made of cheap plastic material. I mean the finishing doesn't look premium. See the pic below. Let's see how long this thing lasts.
- There is current leaking though the USB ports on one piece. i.e. when i plug in the original apple cable and touch the other end i get a slight shock. Doubt that's good for my phone. The other piece I have seems to work ok. It's rated at 1Amp/socket. Not sure of the combined output.
- There is a constant hissing sound from both the pieces I have when USB devices are plugged in. It's clearly audible and slightly disturbing when the room is quiet.
- Flat pin american style plugs fit really loose and actually spark a little when plugged in.
- 3 Pin Indian plugs work fine
Overall this is a badly made, potentially unsafe product, at a premium price.
Good to have the USB ports for charging your devices directly without searching for adapters.
Cons: Cannot have adapters for the AC more than two at the same time cause there is not enough gap to accommodate them all between the plugs.
plastic seems cheap
wire is tangled at one place gives a feeling it might snap from inside
that's my first impression review though its working fine as of now
Review update: Worked okay for almost 7 months and the power switch (which is a bit tiny) sputtered and stopped working. So the power switch's build quality is definitely bad and the weakest link. You are better off buying such stuff from the local electrical store.