Top positive review
A basic tripod for beginners especially if you are tight on budget.
Reviewed in India on 7 May 2019
So I am having this tripod for around 2 weeks and have used it for testing and all and here are my findings.
Let's talk about the pros and cons.
1. Robust build looking at the price and can handle all mobile phones using the mobile holder and some low weight DSLR and mirrorless. I have used canon M50 and it handled it well as there was no wobble in tripod also pan and tilt were fine and will serve the purpose.
2. it is made of aluminium so it handles weight perfectly and only lever locks are made of plastic which is easy to open and close.
3. It can go as low as 35cm and high as 140cm when fully extended which is good, but I would have highly appreciated if it would have gone 160 or above.
4. It also has a bubble indicator which helps to level the tripod.
5. The pan and tilt are smooth so it could be helpful for smooth and eye-catching B-rolls.
6. It is lightweight and comes with carrying case which is cherry on the top.
7. It requires little caring as it is not rugged so if you are harsh user then it will not last long in your hand.
1. Everything is good considering the price, the only problem I felt is that the mobile holder is not sturdy enough and it will give shaky videos if you are carrying the tripod and moving, It would be recommended to buy a mobile holder which will cost you around 150 and would be great, apart from that i did not find NY other cons and by the way it works great with the DSLR and mirrorless, so if you own one and don't want to spend a lot on tripod and need a basic one for still and videos then this is really a good choice.
Highly recommend looking at the price, If you can spend more definitely there are some better choices for around 1500.