|Manufacturer||TCL King Electrical Appliances|
|Item model number||65P8|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||2 GB|
|Operating System||Certified Android|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Mali470x3 600MHz-800MHz|
|Included Components||1 LED TV, 1 Table Top Stand, 1 Wall Mount Bracket, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 1 Remote Control|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||65 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Image Contrast Ratio||5000:1|
|Supported Image Type||Unknown|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Supported Audio Format||Mp3_audio, Wma|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||AI Sound Engine|
|Audio Wattage||20 Watts|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Media Format||Unknown format|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
|Manufacturer||TCL King Electrical Appliances|
|Product Dimensions||146.4 x 27.5 x 90.4 cm|
Enter IMEI number to verify eligibility
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
TCL 163.96 cm (65 inches) AI 4K UHD Certified Android Smart LED TV 65P8 (Black) (2019 Model)
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
|You Save:||₹ 57,191.00 (52%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Want this professionally installed?
- Brand-approved wall-mounted or table-top installation
- Connecting the TV with your existing set top box and stabilizer
- Installation by a background verified expert at a scheduled time slot chosen by you
- Installation time : 1 hour (approx.)
- Wall-mounts, if not provided by manufacturer, may be chargeable
- For indicative rates for out-of-scope accessories or services (e.g. swivel mounts, additional wiring), please see rate card
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive service expert details via email post order placement
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity : 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Smart TV Features : 4K Android TV + HDR | AI-Google Assistant | Google Cast + T-cast | Bluetooth | Android 9.0
- Display : A+ Grade Panel | UHD | HDR 10 | Micro dimming
- Warranty Information: 18 months warranty provided by TCL from date of purchase
- Installation/Wall mounting/demo will be arranged by Amazon Home Services. For any other information, please call TCL support on 1800-419-0622
- Easy returns: This product is eligible for replacement within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Save Extra with 5 offers
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Powered by TCL AI technology Android 9.0 OS, the all new P8 4K UHD TV gives you cutting edge intelligent functions and a range of entertainment options with certified Netflix and YouTube. The HDR features provides you HDR standard with more clarity and picture detail. Enjoy Pure Official Google Services like voice search/Google Store/Chromecast/Google Movie/Google Music on your TCL P8 TV. (These services can be enjoyed only through Google Certified AndroidTV).
From the manufacturer
TCL 4K AI Android TV - Enjoy next generation smart
AI Voice Interaction
With TCL TV AI voice interaction, you can access all of your favorite entertainment by simply speaking into the microphone on your remote control. What’s more, you can seamlessly connect and control other compatible devices around your house. Even ask questions, organize your calendar, plan your travel and enjoy a whole new level of smart integration
HDR 10 produces dazzling detail images with accurate reproduction of light and dark shades. And allow you to experience HDR content via all sources
Micro Dimming analyses the picture in 1296 zones, adjusting the brightness and darkness separately. The contrast and vivid picture quality ensure a fantastic viewing experience
HLG offers a more flexible approach to reach the performance of HDR standard, and it is the HDR format of choice for broadcast media
Official Google Service
With Android TV, you can have instant access to a world of Google entertainment, including console-style Android games on Android Gaming. Movies, TV shows, cartoons and sports on Google Play Movies & TV for you to enjoy with your family. And millions of songs for any mood, with recommendations from Google to help you find what you want.
Netflix, YouTube and more are available on TCL Android TV. Discover your favorite content, apps, and games on Google Play
Operating with the latest version of Android TV—Android Pie (9), the P8 offers a new world of movies, shows, and games from Google Play, YouTube and other apps
Hours Of Content
TCL with collaboration with the exclusive OTT partner gives you quick and seamless access to 950,000 + content provision, with content types ranging from movie, series, live shows, sports, music to kids and sources from major local video-on-demand players like ErosNow, ZEE5, Hotstar, Voot, Jio Cinema, Hungama Play, ALTBalaji and YuppTV.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the box you get 1 TV, 1 Bluetooth Remote, 1 Pair AAA-size Battery for remote, 1 Set stand, 1 Wall mount, 1 AV-RCA Adapter, An outdated User Manual, Blank Warranty card.
Now let's Review the TV:
It's a 4K TV capable of playing any 4k content. Connect it to a soundbar/ home theater and you are good to go.
Picture: Not the best but respectable given the price point @23.4K.
Brightness: The panel is not very bright at 270 nits.
Color: It can display only 85% of the sRGB Color Space or 68% of NTSC Color Space. For the comparison, OnePlus goes up to 120% of NTSC Color @65K. But for daily viewing, you won't notice unless you play something which has colors outside its range.
Contrast: The static contrast is pretty good at 4000:1 thanks to its 600 zones local dimming aka micro-dimming. This feature gives it an excellent black level which is very much close to OLED display. I am extremely impressed with it. You don't get local dimming with that many zones in almost any other brands at triple the price.
Technology: The TV can play 4K HDR contents and it has HDR10 Certification. It also supports HLG and can play Dolby Vision files though it is not certified.
Panel: It is a VA Panel and not IPS. Viewing angles do have some problems. The picture tends to washout if you are going in any direction after 45 degrees. It is DLED (Direct) Lit as opposed to ELED (Edge) Lit like in many competitors. I am not 100% sure but I believe the panel used in this TV is "AUO T430QVR01.1 CELL".
Sound: Decent at the price point and wattage.
High: Very good reproduction of high-frequency sounds.
Mids and Dialogue: Respectable. Definitely won't win any awards though.
Lows and Bass: Without Sub-woofer, not even worth mentioning. Just get a decent Home theater.
Technology: Dolby DTS but not Dolby Atmos.
HDMI: 2 Ports supporting version 2.0 and HDCP2.2 with ARC in port 1.
AV-in: 1 AV port with 1 RCA adapter (Provided in the box)
Audio: 1 Digital Audio Out and 1 3.5mm port.
USB: 1 Port version 2.0.
Bluetooth: version 5.0. 1-Way only (You can not play music on your phone through TV's speaker. (I'm not sure why you would even try it in this TV which has no sub-woofer)).
Antenna/Cable: 1 Port for analog reception.
Wi-fi: 2x2 b/g/n 2.4GHz. Make sure you have good wi-fi signal strength and 40mbps+ internet connection to stream 4k60 Videos on Youtube.
Smart Device: You get the official top of the line Android 9.0 as the Operating System which is not available in most top brands.
CPU: Unnamed Quad-core A55 processor @1.1GHz. Breezes through all the apps with ease.
GPU: Unnamed triple-core Mali 470 @ 800MHz. Plays everything smoothly.
RAM: 2GB is sufficient to run any TV app. OS uses around 1.2GB and the rest 800MB is available for your apps. Android TV uses far lesser memory resources than a phone.
ROM: 16GB is again more than sufficient for all your apps you may need in the TV
External Storage: External storage can be added using the USB port. Though only FAT32 is supported natively. It does NOT support any other File System format like exFat/NTFS/ext+, etc which means no support for files above 4GB. If you need to play anything above 4GB, then you have to look for 3rd party tools like exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software.
Apps: Has all the major OTT apps like Youtube, Netflix, Prime, Hotstar, etc. You can install many more from the store like Zee5, Sonyliv, Tubi, etc. You can also install other APKs that are not officially supported by Play Store like Commander file manager(Which will be required if you want to open NTFS pen drives). Chromecast works flawlessly.
TCL offers a 3Years warranty if you buy the TV from an offline store. With Online shopping, only 18 months warranty is provided (Which is still great). Also, you don't get any user manual online.
After 1 day usage .
1. Display is terrific. 4k with hdr makes it awesome . Blacks are brilliant and brightness are good too .
2. Sound could have been better. Not that it is bad but lacks some kinda punch.
3. UI is pretty simple mostly Google . Smooth and easy .
4. Netflix, YouTube and few apps are inbuilt but missing Amazon prime video . Though you can cast it by inbuilt chrome cast .
5. Looks are great. Thin bezels
6. Remote is okay . Very minimalistic but does the job . You can control the TV by smartphone though
7. Major advantage of this TV is Google assistant . Works like a charm everywhere and you don't have to type .
I got the TV for 17k . Exchanged my old TV for 13k and extra 2k discount for SBI card. Can't ask for more. It was a steel deal on Amazon festival time.
Update : Amazon prime works smooth now with 4k support
may the installation person didn't turn up.All the excitement that would have been there had installation taken place on the scheduled day has evaporated and there is no proper respone.The mail received threatens that if rescheduling for installation not done then it will be cancelled.I do not know what they mean by that.The long gap in installation and missing the installation date in not pardonable.
They should open their eyes at l