|Manufacturer||TP-Link Technologies Co.,Ltd|
|Item Height||37 Millimeters|
|Item Width||14.4 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 14.4 x 3.7 cm; 350 Grams|
|Item model number||ARCHER C6|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||5|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||Wireless Router Archer C6, Power Adapter, RJ45 Ethernet Cable and Quick Installation Guide|
|Manufacturer||TP-Link Technologies Co.,Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||TP-LINK India Private Limited,Green Industrial Park, Dongri Pada, Poman, Kaman-Bhiwandi Road, Vasai East, Palghar, Maharashtra – 401208|
|Item Weight||350 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router, Dual Band 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi Speed, 5 Gigabit Ports, 4 External Antennas and 1 Internal Antenna WiFi Coverage with Access Point Mode, Qualcomm Chipset
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 2,199.00|
Ends in 07h 21m 03s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 2,800.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Dual Band WiFi speed —— Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth; supports 802.11ac standard
- Ultimate Range Wi-Fi —— 4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Qualcomm Chipset —— High-Performance Chipset provides an excellent connection experience
- MU-MIMO —— MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once
- Gigabit Ports —— With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to the Archer C6 and get impressed
- Access Point Mode —— Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
- Easy setup —— Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Shop and get a chance to win exciting cashback rewards every hour Click here to know more Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Archer C6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The 2.4GHz band delivers speeds up to 300Mbps, ready for everyday tasks like emailing and web browsing, while the 5GHz band delivers speeds up to 867Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming. This Router Works Really well with Largest Service providers Such as Airtel, hathway, Den Networks and Many More. System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98SE, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux; Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser; Cable or DSL Modem; Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
It’s An Access Point, Too
Smooth Entertainment with AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
5 High-Performance Antennas Wi-Fi Coverage throughout Your Home
MU-MIMO Matters Increase Speed, Throughput, Capacity
Gigabit Connectivity, 10× Faster
Easy Setup and Management with the Tether APP
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Able to connect my 2TB Hard disk and access files over FTP on both laptop and mobile.
Not found any disconnection.
Easy setup and device software updated over wi-fi.
I can control my device using phone.
Getting good range of signal.
All LAN ports are having same Gigabit output.
Connected 4 phones and 3 laptops at a time played UHD videos without lag.
Really worth for the price.
Although, the Range in this router is less than my previous router, it doesnt matter as i have a Range extender and even the range extender which is about 100ft away from my router is able to give me speeds of over 30mbps at 2.4ghz which was not even giving me 8mbps before...
Dont even try the 5GHZ channel for more than 30ft as thats the limit of its range...But 2.4ghz even reaches ground floor of my building..i live on 3rd floor...But that happens because my router sits near the window...
But its in my bedroom and it has cross 2 walls before reaching my Hall...But 30mbps in Hall is great for now !!!
Setup took me just 5 mins as i did not have to update Mac Id of this router with my ISP (You Broadband) and this router connects to the Modem and Internet within few seconds of starting which is very fast compared to old router which used to take more than 5 mins to connect....
So surely, this is an awesome product...i love it !!!
Interface is smooth and simple and very fast. Coverage is good for both bands( 2.5G and 5G).
Haven't found any connection or speed drops.
Also you can connect USB printer and share it via this router. I will totally recommend this router. Real value to money.
Overall a good router with awesome range and speeds. Worth the money.
(1) Tenda's interface seems to be buggy with a lot of spelling errors and lack of good after sales support as per the reviews tilted the scale in Tplink favour. Among the three listed models, this one seems to be the latest and a hot favourite of a lot of online reviewers. Hence, a decision was made.
(2) The setup was a breeze. Took me literally 2-4 minutes to set it up and it was blazing away. The companion app is an amazing add-on .
(3) Mi-mo is an advanced technology which helps if you have a lot of devices trying to connect with the router.
(4) It is a dual band router. Remember that 2 ghz offers you great range but slower speed and 5 ghz has amazing speed but low coverage range. I have a 75 Mbps connection. On a wireless connection, I am getting 45 Mbps on 2.4 ghz and 70 Mbps on 5 ghz, if I'm sitting close to the router. The speed does decrease a little in the next room but barely noteable. Now comes the best part , I'm getting full signal bars on 5 ghz in my bedroom which is approx 20 feet away from the router. I have connected my bedroom firetv on 5 ghz and now able to play 4k resolution videos without buffering pauses. To give you an example - i was able to download Asphalt 9 which is 1.82 gb on my One plus 6t in about 7 minutes i think. My entire house is covered well with either of the two bands. Full marks on this !
(5) Delivery was a breeze . Received the router within a day.
Conclusion- Go for it without a doubt if you have an above 50 Mbps connection and want a good speed with amazing coverage. It was my first day and i am 200% satisfied with the performance. Will need to gauge it's performance over a period of time to see how it fares.
Please upvote if my review was of some help to you.
Top reviews from other countries
We are on Virgin Media 200mb broadband so we have enough speed, I tried upgrading the ethernet cables to Cat 7 and that helped,
However I read that it is actually the routers that are supplied for free, they really just can't keep up with having too many devices and so I looked into a better router.
The TP-Link AC1750 seemed to be the best choice, not cheap but not too expensive and so I purchased it!
I put the Virgin Media Hub into router mode and connected an ethernet lead through to the TP-Link AC1750, that way the VM router isn't doing any work except for passing through to the TP Link router!
Since doing this we have not had any buffering and in fact have managed to stream 4k from the Amazon Fire box.
Not only that but the options available on this router compared to the standard one supplied with broadband packages is amazing, QOS or Quality of Service means you can prioritise certain devices and the Parental controls are very good as well.
I highly recommend purchasing another router and seeing what your broadband is actually capable of!
- El motivo es que, nada más abrirlo, lo primero que me encuentro es una autorización de devolución de Amazón de un cliente de Santander junto con un parte de Servicio Técnico que indica que no se conecta.
- Amazón, acaba de imcumplir, con este envío, la Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos e intentó recolocar un artículo que no funcionaba.
- Se cubrieron de gloria !!!
I was wrong about this router. After a couple of days everything went to hell. Suddenly my broadband started to suffer massive deceleration from >350Mbps to less than 20 Mbps ofter a couple of seconds and often 0 Mbps. The upload speeds also suffer a similar deceleration. Then I notices the 5Ghz wifi disappeared. Constant power cycling began to get ridiculous as it only solved the problems for a few hours if that. Searching the internet resulted in identifying that this was a common problem and I suspect it was as a result of me updating the firmware. It looks like TP-Link had identified the problems and had issued a firmware fix but only for US customers. Installing this would invalidate the warranty according to TP-Link. However installing that firmware was recommended on numerous sites recommending ignoring the warning message. But of course it invalidated the warranty so I decided to return the router but it was very good until the firmware update.
A high-gloss black unit which I really liked from an aesthetic viewpoint as soon as I got it out of the box. Setup was easy when I changed my Virgin Media from router into modem mode. After which I noticed an immediate improvement in the speed, at least 25%, of all my devices connected to my Home LAN. And that's both wired and wireless devices. My only niggle is that it doesn't list some connected devices only those that use DHCP to get an IP address or are Plex servers. As well as my main Plex server I thought I may as well installed Plex on a couple of backups I have of my film, music and TV series libraries with all of these having static IP addresses for convenience sake. The others where I've given them a static Ip address are missing but that's a minor point as I have other utilities to check all devices on my LAN. Having said that this a great improvement over using the Virgin Hub 3 and well worth the money I paid.
I have put the virgin router in modem mode now. I have been running this for nearly a year and had to restart it 0 times. Wifi is noticably faster, I dont have to disconnect and reconnect my laptop to get it to work anymore. Wifi connecting is noticeably faster.
I really couldn't be happier that I bought this. If you have more than handful of devices in your home you really should get this or something like it rather than sticking with the virgin hub. I shouldn't single out virgin really though, the "free" router you get with most ISPs is terrible. Get a decent one like this it's not even very expensive.
Tolgo una stella ad Amazon perchè con questi prodotti in continuo aggiornamento, non potendolo ovviamente visionare fisicamente prima dell'acquisto come in un negozio, non è nota la revisione HW che verrà spedita. Di questo router in oggetto è già in vendita da alcuni mesi la versione V5. A me va bene anche la V4 ma devo poter scegliere.
-aggiornamento dicembre 2019-
Dopo aver disdetto “Eolo”, volevo collegare il router al modem VDSL ma ho constatato che purtroppo non ha la modalità “bridge”. In pratica non può utilizzare gli indirizzi IP del modem ma li traduce (NAT) in altri. Questo limite non dovrebbe esserci in router di questa fascia e dato che ormai TP-Link non rilascia più aggiornamenti del firmware e sembra pure aver messo fuori produzione questo modello, ho cercato una soluzione. Scaricato e installato il firmware DD-WRT, il router supporta tutte le modalità di funzionamento possibili e gli si può pure collegare una chiavetta modem USB 3G/4G.