TUFFPAULIN (6x6 ft, Transparent) Tarpaulin Sheet Waterproof |UV Treated|Multi Layered-Cross Laminated|Virgin Plastic Extra Strong Tirpal Tarpal IS14611:2016 Approved (120 GSM)
- SIZE:- 6FTx 6FT |Multilayered Cross Laminated Technology |250 Microns| 100% Waterproof
- Eyelets spaced every 2-3 feet at each corner allows tuffpaulin to be tied down easily and secured simply. Create a “tent” for camping, fairs and more!
- Used as Truck body cover, Car Bike & train wagon Cover ,grain covers, Pond liners ,Poultry curtains ,Fumigation cover , industrial equipment cover
- Highly UV resistant | No stitches or threads used making it completely waterproof
- Tuffpaulin provides protection from the elements while still allowing full visibility through the material and are the preferred choice for portable greenhouses. Tuffpaulin can be used in any environment and is not affected by frequent or extreme temperature changes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tuffpaulin is a very strong and flexible material designed to be waterproof or water resistant.It resists high air, winds and airborne objects . Multi Layered Cross Laminated technology .UV protected . Tuffpaulin - The toughest Tarpaulin . Ideal for commercial, construction, agricultural and domestic applications. Use of Tarpaulins in farming One other use of tarpauliln made tarps in farming, is the make shift popular technique in providing on- farm provisional storage of grains. Tarps on farm can be used as bunker covers for the storage of the grains. The covers assists in securing the grains form direct sun light and other dangerous weather conditions like rain and hail storms. Use of Tarpaulins during camping/trekking/rain sheds and roof shed protection from leakage Custom tarps are made use for camping, working outside and recuperating from natural catastrophes. Canvas tarpaulin in addition to poly tarpaulins can be utilized as protection against rain, storm. It is the best solution for having a shelter when you stranded throughout trekking. Tarpaulins are best utilized as thermal Covers for keeping the cold at bay keeping you warm and cozy. Use of Tarpaulins as water resistant Tarpaulins are water resistant and have tremendous strength to keep everything at a single location. It is an excellent product to cover things while moving or for covering food products for a long haul. Due to its water resistance power it keeps food materials undamaged throughout the transit trip. Though tarpaulin is of really low expense it has actually got tremendous uses. It is necessary to keep in mind that tarpaulins are implied for your security, as well as safety
Compare with similar items
Review this product
56 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However the actual item is marked as 120GSM and not in Microns.
Also the sticker on the sheet says 9x6, which is false size.
The length is only 5feet 4 inches X 7 feet 10 inches, so it is a whole foot shorter in length, which means its is 12 square feet less than when was paid for.
only the corner eyelets have a metal ring. middle eyelets are only made of thickened plastic.
Cant wait for a replacement as i urgently need for rains. I holes for tying this up are not as shown in product images. 50% transparent not like the ac curtains transparency.
Eyelets are not evenly spaced. One hole every 2-3 CT was promised, where as 9x9 sheet had only one hole in between making it 4.5ft for every hole. Could have been packaged with more eyelets for DIY usage.
It’s cheap and thin but with above flaws.