TUSA Digital Car Tyre Inflator - 12V DC Portable Air Compressor with LED Light for Car Tires - Motorcycle - Bicycle and Other Inflatables(Red)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Longer Cable: the 12.10 feet (3.70 M) cable can reach any of the four tires irrespective of how far they are from the ignition point.
- Inbuilt Pressure Gauge: Use it not just to pump air but also check the air. Lock the device and power on, the initial reading is the current pressure of the tyre.
- Automatic Shut Off: No need to power off, the device shuts down automatically after filling up the tires.
- 1 Year Warranty: For any manufacturing defects during the first 12 months of purchase. (TUSA Customer Support:1800-3137-375). Also for Extended warranty register your product on our website.
- Swift Operation: Can inflate a tyre from flat to 40 PSI in under 2 minutes.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (5): 10% Instant Discount with Federal Bank Debit Cards on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with Bank of Baroda Credit Cards on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with HSBC Credit and Credit EMI on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on ICICI Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Never fear an annoying flat tyre ever again. Be ready for anything with the Tusa Digital Inflator.
Easy to Use: Plug in and play. No intricate and complex connections required. Has different measuring units from PSI to KPA,BAR, KG/CM² which can be changed with the R button where as the pressure units can be increased or decreased with + or -.
Multipurpose: Our inflator does not discriminate. With 4 different nozzle types (given along with the device free of cost), It works perfectly fine for not just cars but also for bikes, bicycles and auto rickshaws of different tyre diameters.
Bright LED Torch Light: Don’t fear the dark. The LED torch will aid in making sure that you plug and play the device right.
Large LCD Screen: Bigger Digits so anyone can read the numbers on the screen without their reading glasses.
How to Use the Tusa Digital Inflator:
Unbox the device and take out the power cord and the gauge pipe.
Plug in the DC cigarette lighter receptacle (the charging point)
Go to the tyre which you want to inflate and place the nozzle on it.
Press down the small lock in order to make sure the nozzle does not come off.
Power on the car and the inflator would automatically display a reading of the existing pressure in the tyre.
Use the + or - toggle buttons to increase or decrease the required pressure
Press the power button on the inflator and it whirs up to motion
Watch as the pressure fills in to the tyre and watch the reading on the screen.
After it reaches the designated value, it turns off.
Unplug the nozzle carefully and unplug the cord wire and store it away.
Voltage: 12-V input
Power Consumption: 120 Watts
Material: ABS Plastic and Metal
Cable Length: 12 feet/3.70 Metres
Maximum Pressure Operation: 150 PSI
Maximum Pressure Measurement: 260 PSI
Review this product
252 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pin works perfectly fine, it fits well, no problems of loose connection or the pin coming out during use.
What I really liked:
Product seems of great quality.
Packaging was good.
The nozzle is perfect. Connecting and removing is very easy.
The machine is easy to use, the manual (don't throw this away :P) has clear instructions, easy to follow.
When you use it, you can set it to desired pressure, increase or decrease with the +- buttons. The selected pressure will be clearly indicated in the digital display.
There's an automatic shut off when it hits the selected pressure. Overall, the results are pretty great and impressive for a diy job.
Look & feel - great, premium
Build - sturdy, compact & good quality
Display - sleek
Vibrations - reasonable for an electric pump, not heavy
Time to fill - I topped around 3-4psi, took less than 4secs
Comes with a nice storage bag/pouch.
Power input cable is long enough to go around my Q3 to cover all 4 tires.
So far so good.
In case I come across any issues later on I will update here otherwise assume it’s working.
trongly recommend it.
I got this tyre inflator and used it on the same day. I drive Hyundai i20 elite, and all my tyre's were down to 2 to 3 psi because of the temperature changed with the season. This plugged into the cigarette lighter and I easily changed to PSI with R button and set the 33.0 desired pressure. Snap the nozzle on, hit the start button and away it goes.
From 26.5 to 33.0 in about 45 seconds. All the tyre's were stopped at 33.0 PSI, I'd rather have them a touch high than low, and they are all the same. Immediately checked with a digital tyre pressure gauge that I know and got the same readings. Put the unit into its little storage pouch and done.
->The pump is quick and powerful
->Just select the PSI you want and hook up to valve stem. Easy!
->The pump is small enough to stash under a seat or put in trunk with the spare (rare in new cars these days)
->Overall design and construction is more than impressive for the price
->Excellent value for a versatile air pump that handles tyre's, pool inflatables, and sporting equipment (includes a variety of specialty connectors)
->24 Months warranty (Most of others inflators comes with only 12 Months Warranty)
It does not come equipped with an AC adapter so you can't use it outside the cord length of your car cigarette lighter unless you purchase a separate adapter for 220v house outlets.
This is MUCH better than my old method of getting the air compressor and Tyre gauge out, guessing how much, checking, fill some more, check, let some air out, check again. That caused me to ignore the tyre's except for twice a year. Now it'll be a monthly thing. Definitely worth the money... Versatile, portable and nearly automatic inflation to desired pressure with auto shut-off.
I can lift this inflator with one hand, it’s weighs lighter compared to other inflators. If you are going on long drives or hate being in line at petrol bunks to fill the air then this product will comes handy and useful.