Taparia 1441-7 Internal Straight Nose Circlip Plier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Scientifically heat treated to give tough body
- The tips are precision machined with dimensions to available standards. Tips are bent and provided with serrations to prevent the circlip from “flying away” during use.
- Drop forged from suitable high grade steel
- The rivet is hardened, which prevents play even after considerable long us
- More leverage due to its special and unique design
- The pliers are fitted with a return spring between the shanks to facilitate smooth operation.
- Insulation sleeves made from precious CA Plastics are long lasting and do not break or crack even if it falls from height for almost lifetime.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TAPARIA TOOLS an ISO-9001 accredited company started manufacturing hand tools in 1969 in India in technical collaboration with a reputed company by the name of Bahco of Sweden. All Taparia products are of very high quality. This Taparia Plier is scientifically heat treated to give tough body and precision.