Taparia 902 Steel (3.0 x 0.4mm) Flat Tip Screw Driver (Green and Silver)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||175 x 17 x 17 Centimeters|
About this item
- Material: SteelColor: Green and Silver
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Flat Tip Screw Driver
- Generally conforming to is 844 - 1979
- Tip dimensions: 3.0 x 0.4 mm
- Blade length: 100 mm
- Blade Diameter: 3 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar items from local shops near you
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 175 x 17 x 17 cm; 22 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 November 2014
- Manufacturer : TAPARIA TOOLS LTD.
- ASIN : B00P66PVUW
- Item model number : 902
- Manufacturer : TAPARIA TOOLS LTD., TAPARIA TOOLS LTD.,No.423/424, A-2 Shah & Nahar, Lower Parel(W) Mumbai - 400 013 Ph - 61478646
- Packed By : M.N.HUSSEN & CO. No.10/2/1, Ground Floor, 1st Cross, Fire Works Colony, SGN Layout, Bangalore - 560027, Ph : 41513115
- Item Weight : 22 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 175 x 17 x 17 Centimeters
- Units : 10 Numbers
- Included Components : 10 N Flat Tip Screw Driver
- Product Name : Flat Tip Screw Driver
Best Sellers Rank:
#33,707 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #596 in Screwdrivers
- Customer Reviews:
The blade is made from high grade silicon - manganese steel which no other make uses. This steel gives spring effect also. The blade is differently hardened and tempered to resist wear, bending and meet high torque requirement. Other makes offer same hardness through out the length of the blade, which is not scientific. Hardness on tip: 55 to 58 hrc. Other makes offer much less hardness on tip. Higher the hardness higher is wear resistance. The blade tip is magnetised to lift small screw etc. From confined spaces or to hold the the screw in position. It is generally conforming to is 844-1979.