Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
Taparia 1408 Long Needle Nose Mini Plier
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material: High Grade Steel (Drop forged, scientifically heat treated)
- Colour: Silver, Brown
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Shaft Material: Steel
- It has a magnetic shaft.
- Weight: 60 gm
- Height: 125 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The pliers are fully polished. The cutting edges are precision machined to a suitable angle and are induction hardened to give a longer life. Available in 9 unique styles Flat nose, Round nose, Long Nose, Side Cutter, End cutter and Bent Nose, Combination, Long Needle Nose, Long Needle Bent nose. Twin coloured dip coated sleeves give a cushion gripping and an attractive body. This also ensures a solid grip and hence makes the plier more efficient. The pliers are fitted with a leaf spring between the shanks to facilitate ease in operation .It has Sharp, high frequency treated wire cutters .Used for Hand Tools & Tool Organizers, Pliers & Cutters .It Can be used by jewellery designers, electricians,network engineers, and other tradesmen to bend, re position and snip wire .Moreover, has long tempered jaws which help while using in hard to reach areas .The plastic body of the handle provides a good grasp and also provides protection from electric shock
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Taparia 1405 Side Cutting Mini Plier
Taparia 1420-6 Econ-Series Long Nose Plier
Taparia 1403 Long Nose Mini Plier
AGRICO TATA Long Nose Multi Purpose Pliers (8 Inch/200 mm, Pln002)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Nav Enterprise|
|Item Weight||—||100 grams||140 grams||80 grams||230 grams|
Review this product
315 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i tried Stanley needle nose plier too, both are equally poor in quality.
In terms of cost, these are overpriced for mediocre quality, MRP is 147 Rs.
Refer the attached images
+ Has spring action, jaws will open automatically.
+ Good handle grip.
- Finish is not good, I see paint spills on the metal part.
- Has sharp edges near the joint, can cut your skin (but can be filed easily to make it blunt).
1. Contrary to what is mentioned in some reviews here, I find the size to be ok (some people have reported the size to be small). Please note that this is a nose plier, and not a regular plier.
2. I got this for INR 147. I didn't get a chance to compare the price in shops.
Honestly, not a good product.
2. Design: Design is very nice and smooth and clean finish all the body and handle.
3. VALUE FOR MONEY: Its a totaly value for money at this price Rs.170.
Cons: It allways open its mouth even it not use or you just put it on your desk or anywhere. This is showing funny. If seller or company provide a pipe like things on its mouth the tools look will be very good to show and also it will be easy to put it any where specialy while travelling.
Thats not mater on work.
CONCLUSION: At Rs.160 it is a totaly value for money and worth buy. You can buy without hasitation if you find a long nose plie tool. Thanks for reading.
1)Value for money
3)Easy to use
4)Perfect for making jewellery that makes use of wire(like silk thread/quilling/fancy beads/kundans/studs)