|Package Dimensions||37.9 x 13.8 x 12.1 cm; 2.52 Kilograms|
|Item part number||Har001|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Har001|
|Item Weight||2 kg 520 g|
Tarang Air Foot Pump Steel Chrome Plated Body Use for Car or Motorbike or Bicycle Tyre Air Filling
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quick Connector
- Easy Storage
- Air pressure 0 to 150PSI
- Easy to use and compact and portable design.
- Pressure Gauge to check Pressure while filling air
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
More items to explore
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Harsiddhi engineering is Manufacturer of Various Automotive accessories and provide you best in class Made in India products under the brand name of "Tarang"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First the product was not even packed.. I got it in the product box only.. No Amazon packing.
The product has the analog meter to show air pressure which was broken. Returned it immediately
I had an old one bought for Rs 400/- and worked for a long time though lighter in weight. This one is heavy and costs Rs 999/- which is not cheap. Lets see if this Indian make lasts for long.
Before this i do have michelenn air pump (manual) costs about 1800 but his barrel burnt within 3 months..so i think this indigenous product makes more sense..!!