Targus Smart Surge 4 APS12AP-50 Surge Protector (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 4 x outlets with 2 x USB ports (12W/2.4A)
- Surge Protection: 1000 joules; Maximum Current: 250V, 10A or 2500W
- USB Smart Detection: Automatically detect which the exact charge required by the connected devices and delivering max charging speed accordingly
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
2m power cord. Child safety shutter. Circuit breaker to avoid power overload.
Compare with similar items
Belkin Essential Series 6-Socket Surge Protector Universal Socket with 6.5ft Heavy Duty Cable (Grey)
Honeywell 4 Out + 2 USB Surge Protector
Honeywell 4 Out Surge Protector
Honeywell Platinum 5 Port Surge Protector (White)
MX Surge Protector Spike Guard with 6 Universal Sockets Individual Switch Circuit Breaker & 5 Foot / 1.5 Meters Power Cable 5 Amperes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Versatile Traders||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||EsyShop||e4U|
|Model Number||APS12AP-50||F9E400zb1.5MGRY||HC000009/SRG/2M/BLK/4/2U||HC000008/SRG/2M/BLK/4||HC000006||MX 3536|
Review this product
76 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I might go for another one, but i am doubtful of what happens in a scenario when I'm not home and this thing happens to blow out with that little flame once again? (the knight's got a scary blade!)
Also, these protectors aren't fuse based, their lifetime depends on the Joule rating (that means they might handle one big surge or multiple small surges depending on the scenario- their MOVs burn out after repeated power surges, so eventually the surge protector starts functioning as a power strip). Also the energy adsorption rating for this (1000 Joules) is better than the Belkin ones (200- 420 Joules).
I will be opening it up once i can find my tool kit in the packed boxes, and might edit this review if the electrical anatomy reveals anything interesting.
The USB ports are okay, only issue is it heats up a slight bit around that end when you charge devices like power banks for longer durations.
tl;dr- Does exactly what its meant to do, slight caution advised as i saw some flames when it blew up.
now 2 pitfalls of buying this...
1. noone cqn repair it
2. its faulty button for reset wud not work any time
i suggest not to buy
Brand’s own packaging was satisfactory. But external packaging was quite pedestrian. Did Amazon do it? Did not look like coming from an MNC.
It says that the USB ports detect the power requirement of the device connected. Since there is no way to test this, we can only go by their word on this.
Didn't get any opportunity to check / test its power surge protection (I hope I will never have to). Having said that, this product works as expected.
Switch quality is sturdy and precise. Decent cable length too.