Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude
There is a newer edition of this item:
About the Author
Arun Sharma is a well known name in aptitude preparation circles - with his most successful works being in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability/ Reading comprehension for CAT. An engineer and an MBA from IIM, Bangalore, he has successfully trained over a lac of students across the belt of UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Bengal, Mumbai and Delhi. He is the co-founder and CEO of Mindworkzz, an institute that specialises in preparing students for MBA, IAS, SSC, Banking, Law and other exams. He has also taught CSAT aspirants, at Vajiram and Ravi for over 5 years. With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. These are:
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
- Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
- Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Book is full of errors. I doubt anyone did proof reading. Arun Sharma probably sold his reputation only.
2) The kind of errors are pathetic. Like, one question has 4 options. None of them are even close to actual answer. Many answer have wrong calculations, hence answer option given is wrong.
3) Questions are repeated.
4) The number of such errors is very high.