- Paperback: 664 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; First edition (5 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352606353
- ISBN-13: 978-9352606351
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 70 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#56,366 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #60 in Interview Preparation
Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude Paperback – 5 May 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
What digital items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
About the Author
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
- How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
- Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
- Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Book is full of errors. I doubt anyone did proof reading. Arun Sharma probably sold his reputation only.
2) The kind of errors are pathetic. Like, one question has 4 options. None of them are even close to actual answer. Many answer have wrong calculations, hence answer option given is wrong.
3) Questions are repeated.
4) The number of such errors is very high.