Ten Things I Love About You Paperback – Large Print, 25 May 2010
Hardcover, Large Print, Import
|Paperback, Large Print, Import||
From the Back Cover
Ten Things You Should Know About This Book
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to
10. Happily. Ever. After.
About the Author
Julia Quinn started writing her first book one month after finishing college and has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. The #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than two dozen novels for Avon Books, she is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and is one of only sixteen authors ever to be inducted in the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. Please visit her on the web at www.juliaquinn.com.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Publisher : HarperLuxe; Larger Print edition (25 May 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 456 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0061980013
- ISBN-13 : 978-0061980015
- Item Weight : 508 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 2.63 x 22.86 cm
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only is Annabel Winslow gorgeous, she has a wonderful sense of humour, almost as good as Sebastian's. Their courtship is turbulent, wrought with mishaps, obstacles and hilarious one-liners from Sebastian. Must Read. No actually, MUST-MUST read. Like, right now.