Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Terribly Tiny Tales - Vol. I Paperback – 6 September 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 399 g
- Paperback : 312 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0143441167
- ISBN-13 : 978-0143441168
- Publisher : Penguin Random House India (6 September 2017)
- Reading level : 14 - 16 years
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not just a book - it's a bunch of warm and fuzzy feels as well as cold and sharp reality checks embroidered together, perfect for anyone of any age. From the first page to the last, it's a roller-coaster that makes stops in different scenarios with its stories and takes you into the minds of a hundred writers, each with a unique voice - who pen magic in 140 characters.
And just like any classic movie with incredible rewatch value, this book has genuine re-read value. Adorn your bookshelf with this gem or gift it to someone who loves to read - either way, it's a must-buy.
I couldn't agree more with the description printed on the book because this collection of micro-fictional writings from numerous writers has an interesting blend of emotions, experiences, aspirations and feelings. .
The stories written in less than 140 characters will surely touch one's soul and its various themes has a treat for everyone. .
Why to buy this book : To simply appreciate the pure talent of the writers and the team of @ttt_official who came together to create this. They had a humble beginning on Facebook and it is always delightful to see them touching heights. Though their work is available online but it is always nice to have something which motivates us to achieve heights and this book is surely one of a kind.
When is Volume 2 going out?