Vivo U10 (Thunder Black,5000 mAH 18W Fast Charge Battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- To avail No Cost EMI benefits, on part or all of the products in your order, please add the items individually to your cart and continue to the checkout process
- 16.15 centimeters (6.35-inch) halo fullview display with 720 x 1544 pixels resolution, Low Blue ray game eye protections
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665AIE octa core processor
- 5000mAh lithium_ion battery with 18W fast charging
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: User manual, micro USB to USB cable, USB power, adapter, SIM ejector pin and protective case
- Manufacturer Detail: vivo Mobile India Private Limited TECH-1 and TECH-2, World Trade Center, Plot No. TZ-13A, Techzone(I.T. Park),,Greater Noida,Uttar Pradesh-201308,Indiaacker Detail: vivo Mobile India Private Limited TECH-1 and TECH-2, World Trade Center, Plot No. TZ-13A, Techzone(I.T. Park),,Greater Noida,Uttar Pradesh-201308,India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Vivo U10 smartphone comes with 13MP+8MP+2MP AI triple rear camera, 8MP selfie camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB, 16.15cm (6.35) Halo FullView Display, a massive 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging, and much more.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall a nice phone within a nominal budget. I’ll give it a 5 stars for now.
It’s plastic made but mirror finish back panel is the coolest thing in my blue colour device. I also appreciate the makers for understanding our further need and offering the tempered glass and transparent back cover for device protection. Once you will keep the device handy it will give you a feel of it. With the brand tag line of Vivo “Camera & Music” it really impressed me.
I’ll surely recommend my fellow buyers to buy this cool device. But there is also something which can be improved so writing it in bullet points for your ease..
● It’s really a 100% value for money device.
● Run on latest version of Android “9”.
● In Box soft back cover and tempered glass.
● Dedicated kid mode for safety against unwanted operational activity of kids
● Finger print sensor in back of the device is at perfectly placed in the reach of fingers and open the device faster.
● 5000Ah battery, allows to watch many hours online video
● HD+ screen Resolution and balanced colour contrast makes the viewing experience really pleasure and never hurt eyes
● Triple camera with AI and image editing options are among the best features for me
● Fast charging support with 18 watt inbox adaptor
● Snapdragon 665 processor is really a power pack performer even in multitasking
● Lags in PubG (However in a device with 4 GB it’s expected as the game itself take 2 GB space)
● No headphones included
● Front Camera struggles in low light.
At the price of 10990 its a great phone for better multitasking. Vivo has finally started improving specs and is doing good with their phones in the segment.
I hope my review helped you in making your right decision!
MI 7s & reamle u1 better than it.
if u go for camera quality & display never go for it